Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest xdeliberatex

Hollywood Hookah, Syracuse NY

Guest xdeliberatex

This is a really cool place that just opened back up on January 20, 2009, after catching on fire a couple months ago. It's located right in the heart of the Syracuse University campus. It's really low key, it's owned by a couple of students at Syracuse University. They have two different rooms to choose from to smoke in, one is a middle eastern style room with couches with opaque curtains around them, and the other room is considered the "Hollywood" room, where the music is a little more up tempo and there are TV's to watch. They offer tons of flavors to choose from, along with a whole menu of custom flavors that the employees have created, and they use great Al Fahker tobacco and Lemonwood coals. They use the Sheecool hookahs that allow you to freeze the base, which provides a nice cool smoke every time. Every hookah I've gotten from here is amazing, and the staff knows what they're doing with mixing original flavors. I do not think they have a website yet, but I think they have a facebook group. I'll try to find a link for it.