Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mitchard

33" KM Pharonie (with pics!)

Question

Guest mitchard

Well, after week or so of solid anticipation, I finally got my Khalil Mamoon Tri-Metal Pharonie last night. Rushed home from work and smoked three bowls before passing out haha.

I love my Nour. Its an amazing piece. But this thing easily outshines it. In terms of beauty and smoking. The pull is easier, and it purges quicker.

The pipe itself.

101_3293.jpg

The vase. Handpainted goodness.

101_3290.jpg

KM Ultimate Hose Handle

101_3295.jpg

The family (with more additions coming tomorrow!)

101_3296.jpg

Overall, I highly recommend this pipe to anyone looking to buy something new. I can't wait to load up the small phunnel with some Peach Iced Tea when it gets here tomorrow.

9 answers to this question

Guest kalutika

Beautiful piece. I hope that extra tall windcover is big enough to house the top of the KM stem and a funnel as well. If not there are some tricks you can use.

Guest mitchard

No, it won't be tall enough.

It doesnt reach the tray, but with the way the top of it starts to dome, it gets caught on the bowl and works fine haha. For a medium tangiers phunnel atleast.

windcover.jpg

For tall, smaller width bowls, you can just put your tongs running across the tray to support it. I tried that and it worked fine.

windcover2.jpg

Guest kalutika

Lol not even with the tongs? If you take a tobacco tin like SB or anything else that comes in a metal container and cut the bottom out it can act as a platform for the windcover to sit on top of. Though that looks like it may even be too tall for that... maybe a romman tin. those things are tall as hell.

Guest mitchard

Yeah, it still may be a little over the height of a Starbuzz tin. I'll test out the tin I got with the Fusion I bought when I get home from work tonight.

Guest jsharp07

i love how organized your hookahs are. you have a nice collection going.

Guest kalutika

I want a km so badly... They are beautiful hookahs. I was a hookah bar in VA recently that use MZ hookahs and the draw was nuts. Sadly I am out of the job and I have too many bills to spend any money on a new hookah. Hell I am struggling to buy new tobacco and coals lol.

Guest mitchard

Haha I hear you. I am probably going to jump on the big Mya Acryllic order they are doing on hookahforum and get two of them for 40 bucks, sell one to my brother, and be done with buying pipe for awhile.

I've only smoked one MZ, and the km and nour still blow it out of the water draw wise. Not bad by any means though.