Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest alpine

Hookah Bars--Colorado Springs

Guest alpine

Hey guys, I looking for a hookah bar that has an older clientele Where would you suggest?

We have two bars listed in Colorado Springs.

I personally have not been to either one, but from their website i would think 49 thieves is a more mature one

Walahey lounge in south gate, hookah king and hookah Shiraz in downtown, hookah springs 1 on galley and academy, vibes hookah lounge and 40 thieves on Palmer park and academy, hookah springs 2 on Monterey and academy, hooked on hookah on vickers and academy blew hookah and social hookah on Austin bluffs and academy, and laylanies(part of hookah springs ) on Nevada and Cheyenne. Hope this helps. :) I been to them all I love them all :)

holy crap.

that's a lot of hookah lounges in 1 place. i went to hooked on hookah loooong ago back when i spent the last of my money to fly out and see some french whore (part of a hookah competition story)... and it was really cool. i can't remember the quality of the hookahs. but to have that many... man. which is your most favorite and why? which is your least favorite (if you had to pick)?