Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoGeTa

Mobile version of website

If you could make a mobile version or an app for the iphone that would make my life. I can use this site (on my phone now!) , but it is still a little difficult because of the websites size.

This may be more work than it's worth, but I just thought I would ask.

do you have an iPhone?

I have a blackberry myself and know that this site doesnt look good on it at all.

I'll have to see how much it will cost me to make a mobile version of the site and if its reasonable i will definitely do it.

Thanks

Yeah, i use the site on my phone all the time. I have a windows mobile phone, so it looks fine. But it would be cool to have a more basic version of the website to load faster and such. 3g is fast, but not always fast enough.

I do have an iPhone. And, I recommend it to everyone. I don't know how I lived without it.

The website looks fine on my phone, it is just hard to navigate. We don't even have 3G in this backwards little town, so it makes it difficult sometimes. But, thats what Wi-fi is for I suppose ;)

Guest patt2k
Yeah, i use the site on my phone all the time. I have a windows mobile phone, so it looks fine. But it would be cool to have a more basic version of the website to load faster and such. 3g is fast, but not always fast enough.

I have windows mobile as well. Site looks nice with opera 9.5 ;)

Guest roka_zulu

I have the google phone, and I can see the site on it..

but it's just as hard to navigate as facebook is.

A mobile version would be awesome!

ill get it rolling this week so it will be done in couple weeks :)

Guest Middletonerion

MoFuse is the most popular site manufacturers' mobile at all, which is not surprising given the very good customization. Visit the MoFuse homepage, click "Start a new mobile sites", select your phone and enter the URL. Then, click the "Add Item" to add the static and dynamic content for each page. Click the "Layout" to transfer the elements to your live site, drag them to create the best visual available before, finally, to see the new site using MoFuse emulator, which displays the phone screen on a computer monitor. For bloggers, MoFuse is free and even easier to configure.

There is a spammer. Im definitely not going to use MoFuse even if they're the king of Mobile site creators