Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest mitchard

Tangiers Noir Tobacco Reviews

Guest mitchard

Use this thread to post any Tangiers Noir (Standard Line) reviews.

Guest mitchard

Tangiers Blueberry

Hookah: 33" KM Pharonie

Bowl: Small Phunnel

Screen/Foil: Reynolds HD

Hose: KM Ultimate

Coals: CH Naturals

Base Liquid: Water

Appearance: You know what its like.

Nicotine: 0.3%

Smell: Blueberry! Almost like muffins to me.

Taste: Very smooth blueberry. Not overwhelming or chemical at all.

Smoke: Boomin

Buzz: As it always is, a slap on the head.

Duration: About an hour

Overall: 8/10 I have always been a blueberry fan, and this was refreshing. I have tried three other brands, and they were all fairly gross. One of my favorite flavors now. I got a small sample of it a few months back and fell in love. Finally got some more the other day. I'll be keeping a good amount of this on hand at all times.

Guest mitchard

Tangiers Maraschino Cherry

Hookah: 33" KM Pharonie

Coals: 2 CH Naturals

Smell: Smells like a jar of Mar. Cherries. My roomates gf thought it was more like cherry Jolly Ranchers.

Taste: Got a burning taste at first, but that was my fault. Once the heat was better it was spot on to the name.

Smoke: Thick and delicious.

Overall: 9/10 After hearing mixed reviews I had to pick some up for myself. After a brief stint of issues (I blame the beer and the fact that it was 3am) the heat got to a better area and it was smoking much better. The flavor was strong, while too too much. Definitely what I was looking for in a cherry. It didn't taste like I was smoking Robitussin like all the other cherry flavors have. Very close to what I expected from something branded as Maraschino Cherry. Amazing flavor.

Guest mitchard

Tangiers Peach Iced Tea

Hookah: 30" Nour

Coals: 2 CH Naturals

Base: Molasses

Smell: Like peaches. Reminded my a lot of KPeach, minus the hint to the Kashmir.

Taste: Yummy. I have never had peach iced tea before, but this makes me want to get some.

Smoke: Boomin

Overall: 8/10 Again, picked this up after hearing some good reviews on it. The smell was off, but after an hour or so of acclimation it began to smell wayyyy better. I think it only took 3hr before I decided to pack one up and give it a shot. The taste and smell really makes me think back about KPeach, and makes the peach in that flavor stand out a bit more. Very strong flavor. One of my favorite peaches to date. Like I said, this gave me a craving for the real tea, despite ever drinking it. Haha.

Guest mitchard

Tangiers Orange Soda

Setup: Noir 30" Syrian 1 hose, Med Tangiers Phunnel, 1 piece of foil, 2 Coco's

Smell: Awesome right out of the pack. Smelled like Fanta. After acclimation, it was even better. Made me want to eat it haha.

Smoke: Nice and thick. As it was my first experience packing tangiers on a phunnel, I was pleasantly surprised that it worked as well as it did.

Flavor: Just like you are drinking orange soda. Even leaves strong after taste.

Buzz: Pretty crazy the first time we tried it. Hit us like a slap in the face. Its really relaxing.

Duration: It has varied. Our sessions usually last about an hour and a half. By the time we are done, the shisha still looks hardly touched. I am still able to salvage a good amount of what was packed.

Overall: 10/10. Not a single complaint. Very satisfied with my first tangiers experience. Easily became the favorite of my friends and I. We've been smoking this stuff every other (more like 5/7) night since I got it a few weeks ago.

Guest mitchard

More to come!

You should sticky this, along with the Nakhla thread I am about to make. Haha. :P

tangiers mint

Hookah:QT

Bowl: vortex

Screen/Foil: Reynolds heavy duty

Hose: nammor

Coals: GC

Base Liquid: water

Appearance: typical tangiers

Smell: like a york peppermint patty

Taste: same as smell . york peppermint patty

Smoke: glorious as always

Buzz: as only tangiers can provide

Overall: 10/10

awesome cooling sensation. more than any other mint flavor i have had. favorite shisha ever!

I never got into Tangiers. Do you know any contact from Tangiers people? Maybe I can get them to send a few packages of samples to few of our members (and one for me)

Tangiers is the brand of the Odyssey Lounge in San Diego. Eric is the owner, blender and maker. Tangiers is only available in 250g packs and is pretty damn popular.

Tangiers Green Apple Candy

Hookah: Queen Pine Regal

Hose: Social Smoke Professional Lounge

Coals: Starlight Quicklights

Appearance: Dark, medium-cut

Smell: Sometimes comes off like granola, which is odd, but the sour is evident

Taste: Sour green apple, just like the Jolly Rancher

Smoke: Tangiers clouds, big and bold

Buzz: Feelin' good

Duration: 1 1/2 hours

Overall: 9/10. I'm a sucker for pucker. I love sour and citrus shisha, and this always hits the spot for me, especially since I also have a sweet tooth. The sour is not too overwhelming but definitely present... it gets less sour as you smoke it. Reminiscent of the Jolly Rancher candy... like biting into a Granny Smith. A properly packed phunnel can definitely last a long time, but I can't smoke more than an hour or so myself... just too much :D But definitely try this if you haven't already!