Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoGeTa

Hookah for Christmas?

Question

I still don't have a really good idea of what a good hookah might be...Any suggestions? I was thinking about maybe the Engineer Syrian from, I think< hookah sheesha. But I really haven't a clue as to what to look for...

6 answers to this question

Not to osund like a materialistic weasal or anything, but it is a possible gift for me. Since I have been so good all year ;)

lol. no reason not to reward yourself.

I personally like smaller hookahs (not the tiny ones) for personal smoke. They smoke better and easier to clean and store.

I haven't looked around for hookah shopping lately, but you can find a good hookah for about $60.

Nima

I'm thinking about getting my man a hookah for Christmas. Not that he even celebrates Christmas (until now, I guess), but he's been wanting a new one for a while, and here's a good excuse!

I don't trust any online because I'm really picky, but maybe if someone bought one before and could tell me a good one, I'd go for it.

Here's what I'm looking for:

• I need a big one.
  • It needs to have a HEAVY stem (that's why I don't like to buy them online. can't test that out.)
  • Glass base. No acrylic or plastic, or any of that crap.
  • Needs a screw on/off valve. I've seen some that were fused to the stem, and I don't dig that. You can't adjust them.

Help!

I don't have any experience to offer you first hand, but I have heard great things about Hookah Shisha's stuff. If/when I buy online, it will probably be from them.