Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

List of Hookah Brands

Question

so I want to write the article on complete list of all hookah brands (hookahs themselves not tobacco) and a short review of all of them

And need your input :)

What hookahs do you have experience with and would like to review?

8 answers to this question

I might have a Mya coming my way at some point soonish. We'll see, but you know there will be a review done on it. Too good an opportunity to pass up.

There aren't very many popular brands. I'll try my best to compile a nice list for you.

Kalil Mamoon

Mya

Sahara Smoke

Magdy Zidan

Starbuzz [yes, they make hookahs now]

Guest kalutika
There aren't very many popular brands. I'll try my best to compile a nice list for you.

Kalil Mamoon

Mya

Sahara Smoke

Magdy Zidan

Starbuzz [yes, they make hookahs now]

Starbuzz slaps their labels on stargate hookahs. Truthfully it's stargate that is the producer. They are modern designed hookahs and apparently have soem advantages and disadvantages.

Are you going to be focusing on the american market? What we like here is going to be quite a bit different when compared to the actual markets in the middle east. There are lots of brands we never even hear the names of.

you are right,

we're going to concentrate on hookah options to people is states

The slander of starbuzz hookahs in 2009 is a greatly appreciated laugh here in 2015! I don't care for the brand's shisha however.

Haha, lets get Dude an award for one of the oldest necros. I do like the look of the newest Starbuzz stems and I have heard good things about them. Haven't seen one in person yet though. Their shisha is okay in my book. It isn't bad but their pricing doesn't seem justified to me

I like the look of them but I wouldn't want to own one. I don't like their tobacco, and I don't like all the legal bullshit they pulled a few years ago on other brands because of the name of the shisha the other companies used. You can't trademark double apple. It's not theirs and it never was. I hate that company with a passion and I would never again pay for anything branded with it.