Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest patt2k

Starbuzz Review Kiwi Starwberry+Pumpkin Pie+Christmas MXI

Guest patt2k

3498100_0128.JPG Click Image to Enlarge Image Hosting

Cost Me : 44$ With Shipping each is 100 gram.

Ups Shipping Took 5 Days Including Weekends Without them 3 days.

so far I only tried kiwi strawberry it is definetaly better the SOEX flavors :P it is pretty good , I smelled pumpkin PIE it smells really really bad!! did anyone try it? and can tell me if it's good,next to try is christmas mix which smells nice as well as kiwi strawberry.

ive tried the strawberry before but not the pumpkin pie or the Christmas one....

waiting for your reviews.... :)

Guest kalutika

Pumpkin pie and Christmas Mix are two of my all time favorite tobaccos. be careful witht he heat and they will smoke like heaven. That is if you like spice flavors.

Guest patt2k
Pumpkin pie and Christmas Mix are two of my all time favorite tobaccos. be careful witht he heat and they will smoke like heaven. That is if you like spice flavors.

Im scared to try pumpkin pie lol

so you're saying I should heat it well? like 2 coals ? i have these japanesse charcoals they are grey and you can have like 4 small ones out of 1 long coal

Guest kalutika
Im scared to try pumpkin pie lol

so you're saying I should heat it well? like 2 coals ? i have these japanesse charcoals they are grey and you can have like 4 small ones out of 1 long coal

Depends on what kind of bowl you are using. I hate silver tab style coals. I use coconut coals. Chronic Hookah specifically. I use two on a standard Egyptian, two on my vortex and three on my small funnel. my experience with japanese style silver tab coals tells me that the same number should work fine.

What I was saying is be careful not to burn it. spice flavors are wonderful but will let you know if you burn them. draw slowly and not too often.

Guest shaidaon

I saw a review on Youtube that Christmas blend tastes like pine tree and death. Mmmmmm!

Guest Philosoraptor

The pumpkin pie is fantastic and definitely something I stock up on.

It's also great if it you mix it with Blue Mist or even AF's Chocolate =D