Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liz

omfg! Look at this hookah. I want it!!

Guest patt2k

Why would you want such a big hookah lol? :D

21 or 27 is perfect :D maybe 2 hose 21 or 27 even better

lol. I like big hookahs & small hookahs. Medium hookahs are ehh. But the height / size ratio should make it pretty stable.. Who knows. I might have to save enough credits to pay for half :P rofl yeah right. But, if I get rich, I'll have to buy it.

lol all I know is that I've seen hookahs get knocked over far too many times to trust a narrow base like that. So for me, Egyptian style vases are pretty much out.

Guest kalutika

I hope you realize that only about half of it is hookah. the down stem does not reach a fourth of the way into that vase and thu the extra vase is doing absolutely nothing. Think of how much water you will be wasting every time you actually want to fill that damn thing, how long it will take and how you are going to actually maneuver something that large and cumbersome. Dumping it out must be a task and a half.

Guest roka_zulu

omg, you guys are a bunch of downers. lOl.

it is quite the enticing looking hookah..

maybe not the most practical and/or manuverable..

but still admittedly seductive ;]

lol sorry...my hookah was just knocked over last night...so the danger is still very clear and present in my mind...

I've had every single one of my hookahs knocked over.. I have about 20 holes in my carpet.. That's just what happens, accidents. It's easily fixed, unless it falls on your couch, like it did mine. I've learned that my dogs out, plus my friends over, plus my hookahs out, even just one.. Is a big no no. Either way, I probably wouldn't smoke out of this one just all the time.. lol I would save it for special occasions. I really like the beauty of it, which no one can deny. It has a modern look, but still holding the classic hookah design..

Guest Lemmings

Beautiful hookah, would be something to keep safe and break out only a few times a year for special occasions around responsible*ish* folks.

lol, exactly, or just keep it there for decoration

lol just realized the thing is only a lil bit shorter than I am...and with the way I smoke, having to constantly stand up to fiddle would get very old very fast...but that's also cuz I'm short.

Guest roka_zulu

my god man, you are a hobbit.

can i call you precious?

lol I'm not a hobbit...I'm just 5'7"...I guess my math was wrong...I thought that the hookah was about the same height as I was...I guess I'm about 3 inches taller...oh well

you can call me whatever you want bby ;)

Guest Panda

Im gonna save up for the red one I believe it's 42" which is tall enough for me haha