Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DBox

Hey guys!

Guest DBox

I'm Dominic a student at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville. Long time Hookah Smoker looking to open up my own lounge here soon. There are a few lounges/bars in my area that I will review here for you all soon.

hey Dominic

Welcome to the forum. what do you have in mind about your new to-be-open place

Guest DBox

Great to hear from all of you. Well, the first hookah lounge I ever visited back in high school had a very chill, relaxed atmosphere. However, when I came to College the majority of the facilities in the area had much more of a (for a lack of a better word) grungy bar-type feel. I'm looking to go for an atmosphere that people feel free to come and relax, listen to music, socialize and of course smoke hookah if they so choose. I would like to keep the lounge very clean and filled with comfortable futons and couches, interesting paintings and have nice ambient music playing, possibly bring in local bands to play on certain nights. Am I describing the setting of most hookah bars/lounges or has the norm been to have a "bar" type feel to it?

your description of your lounge is right on-code with hookah-code.

Right now i'm in process of writing a 10 page report on "how to open your own hookah lounge, what to do and not to do" and all the things you said are on there.

Let us know if you need any help.

Best of luck

Guest DBox

Will do, let me know when you have that report finished I would love to read it.

Guest roka_zulu

Welcome to the fam.

We have plans to open a hookah lounge, too..

it's just kinda turned into more of a five year plan, lOl.

Good Luck with your project!

your description of your lounge is right on-code with hookah-code.

Right now i'm in process of writing a 10 page report on "how to open your own hookah lounge, what to do and not to do" and all the things you said are on there.

Let us know if you need any help.

Best of luck

Holy crap. lol You're always doing something. I hope you become a really successful person later on in life. lol

:)

thank you Liz. I hope you open your own hookah lounge too

I'm glad that you understood what I was getting at. Sometimes working nights mess with me. lol