Sign in to follow this  
shoesgeton

Golden Goose sneakers with sky-blue

As previously mentioned, Golden Goose is a brand I have admired many times in the past, but always changed my mind at the last minute. Round toe. Not only that, they have decided to design the box using a very deep solid blue thanks to my experience in the printing trade, blue is one of the worst colours to actually dry which easily transfers to hands and other items, in fact the inside of the box is also produced using this same ink and the blue had transferred to both heels and toe areas of the shoes! whoever packed my pair up, they did not wrap them up effectively using the included tissue paper.

Low-top buffed leather and suede sneakers colorblocked in black and khaki. White Hi-Star Golden Goose sneakers with sky-blue star and glittery heel tab. Signature graphic applique printed in silver-tone at outer sides. One model, lots of ways to interpret it. Men's Limited Edition Super-Star with sequins and leopard-print insert.

Treaded rubber outsole in black. Logo stamp in black at yellow calfskin heel tab. Rubber midsole in beige. The Golden star is made of metallic silver and the laces are logoed. Perforated detailing at sides. Thanks to Reeses and our many daily walks, I've been wearing sneakers now more than ever.

Slide sneakers with leopard-print pony skin insert and glitter detail. Round toe. Travelling continually enriches our vision through the experiences we have along the journey. Golden Goose Shoes Sale Signature leather star applique in white at outer side. If you've ever done a deep dive on the internet, you've come across the Golden Goose brand.

Hi Star sneakers with iridescent star and silver heel tab. Lace-up closure in orange. The concepts and values that have marked our history are found in every collection thanks to visual details and encoded messages. Padded collar. Silver-tone hardware.

Two years later, in September 2018, the company released a second pair of Golden Goose Superstar shoes made with questionable taste. Perhaps the best thing about Golden Goose sneakers is that they're super low maintenance. Tonal signature star leather applique at outer sides.