Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DBox

Al Waha "power bull"- red bull flavor

Guest DBox

Just bought some new shisha -red bull, blueberry,rose and strawberry. All al-waha. I'm most excited about the redbull flavor. Anyone tried it? I'll review it tonight for you all!

I heard it tastes kinda nasty...some guy did a video review of it on hookahpro...he basically said he'd never smoke it again...though idk if it was Al-Waha, so you might have something good.

Anyways

enjoy it and let us all know how it is!

-Eric

Guest DBox

i'm down for giving everything a chance. i made my friends close their eyes and guess what the flavor was (smelling the box) and they all guessed it correctly

yeah, dude said it smelled like red bull, that kinda smarties super sweet smell, but he said it smoked completely differently.

(I don't wanna link to Hookah Pro, it might make Nima mad :))

-Eric

thanks Zookah,

links to Hookah Pro are ok :). I'm a member there myself too

Guest roka_zulu

what is this hookah pro?

and im looking forward to the outcome of this redbull shish ;P

Guest josh_holaday

I bought it. It smells exactly like redbull so i had really high hopes. once i smoked it i was disappointed though. it had the redbull aftertaste kind of but virtually no flavor when smoked. Not to mention it was stemmy as hell.

Guest spacedudejim

Is IMO a great redbull flavored tabacco, although I will freely admit my experience is limited. Had it while I was in the Mid East, so I can't tell you if it's available Stateside. If you can get some, smoke it with a can of redbull in the bottom instead of water. Hope this helped