Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest hollyfay

Hey Guys!

Guest hollyfay

My name is Holly and im 20! I smoked a hookah a couple times back home, and kinda forgot about it. My husband is in the military so I have been looking for stuff to do while hes gone (which is alot) and I ordered a small 12" cheap ass hookah. I wanted a cheap one because of all the traveling we do, and I tend to break expensive things.

Other than that, we just got restationed to Colorado Springs. I live here with my red tail boa and my bunny! And im looking forward to figuring out what the heck im doing, and eventually getting a bigger and better hookah!

Cheers!

Guest Lemmings

Welcome to the forums hollyfay, nice to have you here.

Expect longer crazier greetings from the others within a day or two.

Hi there Holly.

Welcome to the forums and I hope you can get any and all your questions answered here!

If you ever need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

What up homie! Hope you stick around and enjoy your stay in our wooonderful little message board!

I want to, of course, thank your husband for his service, but I also want to thank you for your sacrifice and support for him!

You guys really make this country a wonderful place!

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Guest hollyfay

Ha ha you guys are awsome! Yeah I was looking at some of the other message boards, and I just like this one tons better! and thanks rogeta, everyone thanks the guys in the service, but forgets the ones back home! its nice hearing that every once in awhile.

Guest roka_zulu

Ah, the military.

If he's a soldier, you're a trooper..

leaving behind your world to follow him in his, is commendable.

anyways, we're supposed to leave long crazy intros?

welcome aboard this adventurous journey >.<

eh, that's all I got for now..

im at work..wearing heels that are killing me..

my creativity isn't flowing right :/

you'll like it here. lOl.

Ah, the military.

If he's a soldier, you're a trooper..

leaving behind your world to follow him in his, is commendable.

anyways, we're supposed to leave long crazy intros?

welcome aboard this adventurous journey >.<

eh, that's all I got for now..

im at work..wearing heels that are killing me..

my creativity isn't flowing right :/

you'll like it here. lOl.

http://www.hookahlounge.net/shisha-forum/general-lounge/521-post-picture-yourself-2.html

i think you need to post in there. :)

Guest hollyfay

yes yes the military... i really sort of have a love hate thing going on.

Well we dated for two years, and i only saw him like once every 6-8 months... oh boy was that fun, i think the only reason it worked out so well was the fact that i knew him before he enlisted. After we got married I packed everything up and moved away from Idaho, the only place I have ever lived. Its not so bad though haha, hes gone a lot and im crazy bored... and thats how i found this forum... I already love it, its a lot more friendly than any of the others!

Guest kalutika

Welcome. We are happy to have you. I know that has been made clear by the other members of the forum so far but I figured I should throw my welcome out there as well.

long time overdue from me... Welcome to the forum :)

Good to have you here

Yeah we are pretty awesome here.

Actually, we are the mostest, awesomest, bestest, superbestest board. Of all time :D

Guest hollyfay
Actually, we are the mostest, awesomest, bestest, superbestest board. Of all time :D

Haha im glad to know you guys are the best!! Though I must add that you are the most entertainest too!!!

rofl rep <3 [if it will let me]

Haha im glad to know you guys are the best!! Though I must add that you are the most entertainest too!!!

and def. rep for you. wish i could change your user title to "most entertainest" haha

we're also fairly modest humble folks with humility and a sense of decency.

haha oh wow i got a nickname already :D

Yeah, we move fast. We're like that ex, that almost everyone has. Two steps ahead of the rest, and not in the best way. Haha. Just kidding.

but yeah, we're a pretty close bunch.. Especially if you stick around for a while, you get to love us :D

Guest Roka_Miami

Welcome! :)

We are beyond awesome, we are... beyawesome!

Anybody seen Bolt? Cute movie.