Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest cartercdad

hey all

Guest cartercdad

been around for some time and never found this site till today. glad to be here. some of you may have seen my reviews on youtube. who knows. hit me up

Eric

Hey!

I know you!!!

hahaha

So you've decided that now that you're done with HG, you'd come by our neck of the woods? Well welcome and I hope you have fun here.

PS I have seen a few of your reviews on youtube, esp the JM's chocolate review. Good stuff (I think we're also twitter friends already hahahaha)

hey there,

welcome to the forum. Post links to some your of videos if you can.

Cheers

Guest Philosoraptor

Welcome! I agree with Nima...post a few shameless links for us =D

Guest cartercdad

yeah i figured i would join. i have been lurking for some time. here is a link to my video channel. i only belong to HR, no more HD or HG for me and as always hookaholics too.

YouTube - cartercdad's Channel

well, good to have you here too...

i really like your videos man, nice job

Guest Philosoraptor

Excellent videos!

I especially liked the how-to on the bowl packing. I've been using those little yellow corn holders to make holes but I may give the large pins a shot. I'll definitely have to try your little air-tight-ring trick. I always felt like there was a too much of a chance for air to escape at the foil.

Guest cartercdad

thanks to everyone. i really appreciate it. takes alot of time to do them edit them. i have tons to do but the interent connection sucks so i have to wait a bit before i can get a ton loaded up(about 15 or so)