Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Layla

Growing Up...

This forum is really getting bigger and more active.

You must be so proud, Nima!

I'm trying to promote it on my facebook hookah groups. (If you have facebook, find me, by the way. I'm Layla R, and I'm in the Nashville, TN network. Find my hookah group. You'll know you found it when you see the picture and link for the hookahlounge forum.)

Anyway, thanks everyone, for making this an awesome forum. I was just saying on a reply to MrsChappie that is this a great forum because it isn't way to crazy and full of pretentious people like some hookah forums.

So... awesome job, Nima.

Thank you. I'm glad it's worked out. I really wanted this to be a good hookah information site.

I will also try to keep the advertisings to a minimum so we can have a clean website.

I will still have to update some of the pages and the Hookah bars section, but I think those will mature as time goes on.

Thank you guys for joining :)

Yeah, I agree. Besides the annoying, pretentious people on there, this site is just a lot better put-together. And it's pretty.

yea, i like this site much more than "Hookah Forum"

Guest schmoo

hey i know that u already have a facebook group and everything but you can also do now a facebook page, i found some of the very interesting, so maybe u can do one facebook page about this website to attract more people....i dont know if will work, but just a suggestion.

what are you talking about exactly?

Do you mean a facebook application?

Guest bpkelly89

Congrats on the success of the site. It definately has a more chill environment than HF.

Guest vincent09

I like this forum. It still needs some work here and there. But seems like it has some great people. I will definitely remain active here.

Vince, I'd be very happy if you give me input on where to improve the website :)

Guest vincent09

I actually just PM'd you about a couple suggestion before reading this. So skip the bottom part of that PM LOL

Oh, I didnt even know they existed.

I will certainly look into it (by end of weekend)

Guest roka_zulu

This site is pretty cool.

Learned quite a few things from the people here and no one is too uptight :)

I wish it was more active though, gotta get people flowing in!