Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Genie

Birthday Hookah

Question

Guest Genie

I spent two months researching KM's, trying to find just the right one. Came SO close to getting the KM Green Pear from here, SO close. May end up ordering it one day anyway, I think it's so pretty.

Got a 31" KM Kafae with a frosted flower vase instead. It's supposed to come tomorrow, yippee!!!!

Getting my birthday hookah a little early, but at least hubby doesn't have try and figure out what to get me now. I told him quite plainly I wanted a KM for my birthday, he tried to talk me into a new lens for my camera instead. I AM dying to have a fisheye lens for it. But since I can't smoke hookah with a camera lens.....

I can hardly wait for tomorrow! Oh, and speaking of my camera, I do love photography. I don't attempt to sell it or anything, but here's a Shameless Plug for my photo blog.

12 answers to this question

Guest snazle88

I hate ordering stuff and waiting. I do it all the time but it feels like my head will pop till I get it.

Guest Genie
I hate ordering stuff and waiting. I do it all the time but it feels like my head will pop till I get it.

Me too. And to make things worse, I made a separate order elsewhere for a bunch of shisha and grommets for my Bambino downstem and didn't know for three days that the order was on hold because they were out of one of the shisha flavors I ordered and were waiting for me to select a different one. ACK! Doesn't help that the place closes on the weekends so he won't make the change until today or tomorrow or who knows when. It's still on hold. ARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!

thats a great hookah. Post a picture once you get it. I'm sorry to hear about the order issue (it wasnt us, was it?)

Did you know you can spend your hookah credits in our store?

Guest Genie
thats a great hookah. Post a picture once you get it. I'm sorry to hear about the order issue (it wasnt us, was it?)

Did you know you can spend your hookah credits in our store?

I swear I'm gonna shop at Hookah Lounge one day! But, no, no flubs from your site Nima! And it was actually me who flubbed anyway.

For me, I always end up shopping where I can get the most of what I want--I hate ordering at three or four different places. I'm still unfamiliar enough with various shishas that I wanted to order many different brands in 50 gram packs so I could try them on for size. I don't really know what I like except the Hydro Herbal, Nahkla's Earl Grey, and AF's two rose flavors.

Guest Genie

Finally got 'er.

KhalilMamoonKafaewithfrostedflowerv.jpg

KhalilMamoonKafaewithfrostedflow-1.jpg

The first puff:

BrackettvilleHooka_1269.jpg

Relatively crappy paint job, welding is ugly, but it's solid as a rock. And even when all that paint chips away, I'll still have a fantastically solid vase.

Relatively crappy paint job, welding is ugly, but it's solid as a rock.

that's what happens when you get handmade. As long as the welds are done well, and the hookah will last long, that's all that matters.

If it looks pretty but falls apart if you look at it the wrong way, all that cosmetic nonsense is for nothing.

Guest Genie
that's what happens when you get handmade. As long as the welds are done well, and the hookah will last long, that's all that matters.

If it looks pretty but falls apart if you look at it the wrong way, all that cosmetic nonsense is for nothing.

Couldn't agree with you more. It was hard to choose a KM because I do think they're crappy looking. The paint jobs anyway. I don't mind the welds as long as they're tight, which they are. But I wanted something solid that would last a long time and smoke great. And nobody ever complains about a KM.

Guest Genie
thats a beautiful hookah. how does it smoke?

Really well, although I haven't mastered it by any means. Not getting the clouds I'd like, but plenty of taste. There's a learning curve with the bowl. I'm not used to it yet. Burned a whole bowl the other night, but my first bowl in it did great. I think if I put one of the bowls on it that I'm used to working with, I'd have the clouds I'm used to.

Really well, although I haven't mastered it by any means. Not getting the clouds I'd like, but plenty of taste. There's a learning curve with the bowl. I'm not used to it yet. Burned a whole bowl the other night, but my first bowl in it did great. I think if I put one of the bowls on it that I'm used to working with, I'd have the clouds I'm used to.

yeah i just stuck my small phunnel on there and I was smoking away within minutes.

I don't know if I'll even touch the stock bowl.

Guest Genie
yeah i just stuck my small phunnel on there and I was smoking away within minutes.

I don't know if I'll even touch the stock bowl.

I actually like the bowl that came with mine. I've been wanting one just like it, I'm tickled pink to have it. I'm just a slow learner! Haven't put my Phunnel on it yet. Guess I wanted to try out all the new stuff before mixing and matching with the old stuff.