Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Layla

Hookah Names

Question

6 answers to this question

Guest trapman

i was just about to do a post about that, no joke

i have an egyptian 32 inch hookah, i named "her"

Nafretiri (which means beautiful creation)

Guest trapman

lol i prefere not to call it wierd, just being sentimentally attatched to my hookah

Haha, that's funny. Great minds think alike, I guess. It's not so weird, really. People name their guitars all the time. And I've come up with affectionate nicknames unintentionally. I call my small hookah "Little Red" sometimes, not thinking of it as a name, but everyone knows what I'm talking about when I say that.

Nefertiti is good. Makes me think of the sculpture. And a good-looking hookah is like that sculpture: elegant and feminine with a lot of history and culture behind it.

Guest trapman

Exactly!

i always have thought of hookahs as practical art because they can be a great piece of art as well as hours of entertainment

by the way its Nafretiri instead of Nefertiti the r and e are switched around, there is an a, and there is an r instead of a t.

Also Nefertiti means "the beautiful one has come"

Naretiri means "beautiful creation"

they are quite similar though

i pay to much attention to detail >_<

Oh, sorry about the misspelling. It does make a difference. I didn't pay too much attention to detail, and that's why I missed that, haha.

Do you know a lot of old Egyptian? That seems like a fascinating language.

Exactly!

i always have thought of hookahs as practical art because they can be a great piece of art as well as hours of entertainment

by the way its Nafretiri instead of Nefertiti the r and e are switched around, there is an a, and there is an r instead of a t.

Also Nefertiti means "the beautiful one has come"

Naretiri means "beautiful creation"

they are quite similar though

i pay to much attention to detail >_<