Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Deadlegend

My new hookahs!

Question

Guest Deadlegend

So i went out shopping yesterday and got some shtuff. Heres some pics

l_93caece022a34ec29cae54da10e32ba6.jpg

i also got a bag of fantasia natural coals and a box of shisha thrown in

heres the carry case:

l_05048d5a7d024baaad786cae0ee47e73.jpg

and then i also got this cool lottle antique looking hanheld hookah:

l_5cd5c4e15b584a0fbd7d8eb72d09dc16.jpg

list price on it was 20 but i got it for 15 even :)

im a haggler

10 answers to this question

Guest kalutika

The QT should treat you nicely for a long time. My girlfriend has one and it's a good little rig. Especially nice with an upgraded bowl and a wind cover.

Guest bigtoepfer

the mya is mostly what we use at our lounge. Its pretty awesome little hookah. They smoke really well.

Guest Genie

I have QT envy. I hardly need it, but still wish I'd gotten it instead of the Bambino. Can't wait to hear how the wee baby hookah smokes. Been tempted to get one. Congrats on your purchase!

Guest Deadlegend

mo kidding it smokes greate! I didnt know a fking brand name could make such a difference in the way a hookah hits!! Though i thimk it has a lot more to do with the way the vase is designed, gives more room for smoke to build up than tradtional round vases.

and that handhel done, i just need to figure a way to make the downstem on it longer. the stmes about an inch long, thats the only problem. It still smokes, but it would work better with a longer stem.

Guest kalutika

What matters more than the shape of the vase is the diameter of the down stem. Changing the shape of the vase doesn't really change anything.

Guest Deadlegend

no i think that the amount of air space compared to water in the vase probably does heve an effect on how it hits.

Because the more air space you have the more space you have for the smoke to gather, therefore a thibker hit.

though of course the downstem does have a lot to do with it to

Guest kalutika
no i think that the amount of air space compared to water in the vase probably does heve an effect on how it hits.

Because the more air space you have the more space you have for the smoke to gather, therefore a thibker hit.

though of course the downstem does have a lot to do with it to

When it come to fluid mechanic the shape or size of the space that a gas inhabits will in no way affect the density of the gas its self. The rate of flow through the down stem varies based on the ID and the larger the ID the more volume will be moved with less effort.

If you are holding two balloons with the same volume in them and the same surface area then they will have the same inner atmosphere and the gas will have the same density. The shape of the balloons is inconsequential.

Guest Deadlegend

no, a larger space has more area for smoke to accumulate.

Therefore, once enough smoke accumulates to make it to the exit, whether it be a hole or a hose or whatever, it would be a thicker smoke than a smallr space

Guest kalutika

How is it affecting the density though? A gas is going to be just as dense in a cup as it is an oil drum so long as there is not positive pressure.