Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest thundermango

ever heard of this brand

Question

Guest thundermango

the brand that is top ranked in my town is called skyzzz, supposed to be like sky buzz and looks like it. it smokes pretty good, but have any of yall tried its and what does it compare to.

4 answers to this question

Guest Philosoraptor

Yeah! They used to/probably still do serve it at The Egyptian near Purdue's campus. If you have the chance, I'd recommend Sky Blue. It has a very faint flavor but hits like a dream, which makes it ideal for mixing with just about anything else.

A friend of mine made a mix he called "Vanilla Sky" which is (obviously) Sky Blu and Vanilla.

Guest kalutika

It's a knock off of Strabuzz that survived for a little while and then started tapering off. You can still find it in a few places but they are not all that great. In general they are enjoyable but for the price I have found much better options.

Guest thundermango

really the price is way out of portion, pretty much all tobbacco for hookah in the 250gram range is 7-10 dollars? including skyzzz,

ive heard of a hookah bar near purdue that make their own blend is that the same bar?

Guest Philosoraptor

The Egyptian has a big list of "blends" meaning they will combine certainly flavors if you order one of the mixes on the menu. For instance, "Maisa's Grape" "After School" or "Elements" are all mixes they've named and put on the menu by making recipes of other flavors.

I highly doubt (small chance I'm wrong) that they actually MAKE their own shisha tobacco.

There is another hookah bar at Purdue called "Hookah!" and it's damn near right across the street. But as far as I'm concerned they've got the atmosphere all wrong for hookah smoking and I've never been served a hookah there that I thought was prepared correctly.