Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dsm1042

Your dream set up

Question

Guest dsm1042

wats ur dream hookah set up, hookah, charcoal, tobacco, as much detail and picks are you would like

4 answers to this question

Guest Genie

I wish I knew! I haven't been smoking hookah long enough to find out. Haven't had that "perfect bowl" yet. Looking forward to finding out!

Guest kalutika

A beautiful, hand built and unique solid brass Syrian hookah.

A razan with a custom glass mouth piece designed with a slightly tighter draw than the razan originally has.

water in the base and nothing else.

Chronic Hookah coals (soon to be known as Hookah John coals)

A funnel bowl packed to the brim with a classic Syrian tobacco such as Shooting star, contentment or somthing else very classic and amazing.

Good friends, good music and good food.

Guest snazle88

I bought a sold brass hookah yesterday. The guy bought it in Egypt, is now moving to Japan, and does not have room for it. It is heavy as hell, it is nice looking but not my taste. It smokes very nice. Lets say the price was right. Ill try to get a pic posted of it.

To be honest, I would love a well made solid glass hookah. But barring such pipe dreams, I would love a hookah with brass internals, but more intricate, varied external features. I'm not so in love with brass that I think the entire hookah need be milled from a solid billet of the stuff (As nice as that would be), but from what I heard, its decent stuff, so why not let the important parts be brass and the rest of it be something else.

Personally, and if this is on the premise that money is no object, some kind of solid stainless steel plated with gold or silver could be very nice, like the trimetal stems, only with real precious metals.

Still I think that the glass hookah would be my ultimate dream hookah.

The phunnel bowl (Ideally also a custom glass piece) would probably be filled with...well who knows what....I haven't found that ZOMG shisha yet either....

Some kind of washable hose, be it a razan, nammor or narbish, and just water in the clear crystal base.