Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kalutika

Exciting news!

Question

Guest kalutika

Shoresidehookah.com is merging with the main Hookahlounge.net blog. Visiting my site will now redirect you to the main Hookah Lounge blog and my posts will now be available for your reading pleasure here.

This means a few things. First and foremost we are joining our power and will take over the internet! If that falls through our next bet is combining our followers and hopefully enhancing the community with some new blood and new faces.

If you have not signed up for the blog please do. It's a great place to get some good information and it's about to get a big booster shot.

I am going to maintain my three post a week habit and keep you guys up to date on all the flavor exploration I seek out.

6 answers to this question

Guest GhostRobot

Those reviews look really helpful for people looking to try out some new shisha/hookahs. Nice work man, Keep it up!

congrats! I promised everyone I was going to get internet, but things have happened that makes that a little hard. :/

Guest kalutika
congrats! I promised everyone I was going to get internet, but things have happened that makes that a little hard. :/

I understand the sentiment. That's just how things go once in a while. Some times things just don't work out. Thanks for the well words though.

Yeah, oh well. It'll happen. I miss the hell out of my blog, and it still gets regular traffic.. Imagine that. I think after the beginning of the year, we'll be able to afford internet.. It's just that it seems like mini disasters have been happening on a regular basis, here lately. But, at least one of us is going good.. I think I've only smoked hookah 3 times in the past 6 months. lol