Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MrMister

Howdy Doody (I just said doody)

Guest MrMister

I keep looking at it everyday trying to reassure myself before I drop a benji on it...but that Sehkmet is pretty damn sezzy too. It sounds like you are trying to dissuade from me making that choice which I appreciate because I am still a novice when it comes to the art of hookah :) I want this piece to be the last hookah I have to buy for a while as I wish to have the 32" KM as my home pipe, the 10" Melon Tower as my work pipe, and the 14" QT as my travel/hiking pipe.

"Hookah in the morning, hookah in the evening, hookah at suppertime...when there's shisha in your hookah you can hookah anytime." :infinite-banana:

hahahaha no no no.

I didn't mean to sound dissuasive. in fact...I'm not even sure why I worded it like that. It just sounded like you had some other ideas in mind and I was trying to see what they were, that's all.

It is a very good looking hookah and KM makes a quality product. Its really hard to go wrong with them, so it really only comes down to aesthetics.

Guest MrMister

Found a dual hose Sahara Candy Stripe on eBay for $25 and have the Khalil Mamoon on the way. Purchased now four hookahs in a month, two pounds of shisha, an electric burner, a phunnel bowl and two boxes of coals...this is getting out of control! :eek:

Guest MrMister
hahahaha

yeah I've been there. Once you get a great hookah, you'll find yourself spending less and less.

Which KM did you end up with?

The Anubis, this is going to sound really homoerotic but I was completely entranced by the shaft and the way it was shaped. Hopefully it smokes as good as it looks.

The Anubis, this is going to sound really homoerotic but I was completely entranced by the shaft and the way it was shaped. Hopefully it smokes as good as it looks.

try staring at a trimetal stem for a while...you don't know homoerotic until you've stared at one of those....

Guest MrMister

UPDATE: Cancelled order with HookahShisha and now am contemplating ordering the KM Sekhmet for half the price from WorldHookah, not to mention the Fantasia is 1000g for the price of 600g. Things that make you go hmmm...

erm...not gonna lie to you here...Worldhookah doesn't have the best customer service ever...

They shipped a base to Andrew along with his Al Fakher Medium Solid hookah and the base was shattered when it got here. Moreover, when he tried to get it fixed, it took forever to get in touch with Neal. Add to that the fact that his website is not secured in any way, shape or form, and you have a recipe for ID theft disaster.

I'd stay away from World Hookah.

PS: He also managed to spell Andrew's name wrong...which is very surprising...it is NOT a hard name to spell...

Guest MrMister

Acknowledged. I was reading reviews on ripoffreport.com about WorldHookah and read some rather grim reviews about the customer service. Ack! Nima needs to get this damn KM I want so I can deal with him from this point forward. However it did come to my attention that 35 minutes south of my office is a tobacconist that sells Fantasia, Starbuzz and Al Fakher shishas along with a minor selection of extremely overpriced generic hookahs. Just so you know how overpriced ($75 for a Mya QT WITHOUT the cage).

Guest MrMister

I'm so honored to have this advertisement in my thread.:applause: