Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest DJelimu

Shipping concerns

Question

Guest DJelimu

I placed an order with HL and as Hookah - Buy Hookahs, Shisha, Hookah Accessories - HookahLounge.net has given me an order# HL200910019.They say my order will be shipped out Monday (yesterday), i went to track this on their page and it says "order# cannot be found"..This is my first hookah order...i'm a little sketched out at this point, as they do not provide a phone number in which to contact them..i have also emailed them, but i haven't gotten a response. Has anyone else experienced this?

28' Sirius - Magdy Zidan - Medium Single Hose Hooka

Blue Silver Stripe Medium Base

Classic Egyptian - Blue Hose

50g Layalina Flavor: Apricot

50g Layalina Flavor: Apple Eskandarani

Hopefully it's just a site malfunction, and my order will arrive shortly.

10 answers to this question

Guest snazle88

I get the same issuse when I order. But it always gets here fast so I dont sweat it.

Hey Elimu,

I sent you an email earlier today. The reason your order hadn't been shipped out was the different flavor you asked for. I am sorry for that, but we waited until today to get the new shippment which had your flavor.

About the shipping tracker on the website.... We recently switch from UPS to FedEx but the website stuff isnt as easy to switch over. We are working on it though (we have to work with FedEx to let us pull info from their website into ours)

Guest DJelimu
Hey Elimu,

About the shipping tracker on the website.... We recently switch from UPS to FedEx but the website stuff isnt as easy to switch over. We are working on it though (we have to work with FedEx to let us pull info from their website into ours)

I just sent you an email prior to reading this..However I checked the Order# with FedEX..and they have no knowledge of..or confirmation that the package has been processed for delivery in their system...

Guest DJelimu
I've always received fast shipping also. I'll be sure to let nima know what's going on, or you can always PM him or email him. His username on here is Nima. Here's a page to email him at:

HookahLounge.net Customer Service

I just sent you an email prior to reading this..However I checked the Order# with FedEX..and they have no knowledge of..or confirmation that the package has been processed for delivery in their system...

GOOD NEWS!!!!

I just received an email from Nima w/a FedEX tracking # and my lovely shipment is on it's way...BIIIIIGUPS to Nima and HL!!!!!

:applause:

Guest DJelimu

Nima,

Great news...My shippment arrived today!!!!!

Thank you soooo much..as I am now a happy hookah lover

Bad news...is that the bottom of my bowl broke when I placed it on the stem :( and I have to improvise..so i'm not pulling hella phat clouds that everyone here speaks of.. prob due to massive air intake...

is there a sure fire fix for this?

But nonetheless.... i give it a 8.5/10 (due to bowl)

28' Sirius - Magdy Zidan - Medium Single Hose Hooka

Blue Silver Stripe Medium Base

Classic Egyptian - Blue Hose

50g Layalina Flavor: Apricot

50g Layalina Flavor: Apple Eskandarani

hmmm, that is very unfortunate.y I personally would suggest getting a new bowl (you can get it at most local tobacco shops).

If you want you can send me an email and i will give you a discount code for 25% off of any of the bowls we have since you bought your hookah from us

I would also recommend getting a new bowl. I love phunnels myself. Although, PLEASE don't try to glue the bowl together again.. that can make you VERY sick.

Guest DJelimu
I would also recommend getting a new bowl. I love phunnels myself. Although, PLEASE don't try to glue the bowl together again.. that can make you VERY sick.

hmmm..i thought about this...but, i'm not sure how safe this would be..as i have read many forums/posts regarding this...

things that make you go hmmmm?!?!?!

lol

Guest DJelimu

i think the break is too far up towards where the bowl meets stem (just where it gets hot)..so perhaps no glue for me