Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Glace

Hey there, Loungers.

Guest Glace

My name is Grant(Glace on the internet), and just recently got introduced to the world of the hookah. I took it to some of my friends, and after college we plan to open up a lounge of our very own. I like music, Asian food, and long walks on the beach in Winter. I look forward to meeting and getting tips from all of you soon.

hello hello hello!

Welcome to Hookah Lounge. If you've got any questions, feel free to post 'em here and we'll get to 'em quick-like.

What's your favorite style of asian food? Along with that, what's your favorite asian dish?

Guest Glace

Thanks, i'm sure i'll have a good amount of them. And I love Japanese food though i've always wanted some authentic Korean. My favorite dish has to be a tie between General Tso's chicken and some pork fried rice with soy and white sauce. Nothing too extravagant.

Guest Glace

Thanks, good to be here, Nima

Bulgogi sounds amazing.... and MrMister, you told the truth. delicious stuff there. I never thought we'd end up discussing Asian food here, lawl

Guest MrMister

If there's anything I've discovered it's that food, drink, and smoke partner together for a truly enjoyable experience. Throw in some nice tunes in the mix and its like a mini vacation...like Alton Brown says "you may not be able to afford trips to exotic lands but you can always enjoy exotic cuisine in the comfort of your own home." Respect.

Guest Glace

lawl. btw, where should i post if i want general hookah knowledge, such as anatomy, etc?