Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MrMister

The Smoke Stack - West Point, MS

Guest MrMister

Tobacconist that carries a wide range of Fantasia, Starbuzz, Al Fakher, and Pharaoh's shishas as well as a few different coals. Customer service was exceptional as the proprietor said he took custom orders and would cater to my needs within reason. Small selection of hookahs and accessories available (windcovers for $4.95 and Mya Washable Metal Tip hoses for $7.95). Shishas were same price as most major online hookah retailers or cheaper in some cases ($4.95 for Fantasia 50g, $12.99 for Starbuzz 100g cans, $1.99 for Al-Fakher 50g and $1.99 for Pharaoh's 50g cans).

OTHER

The Smoke Stack also carries a wide selection of briar pipes for tobacco and hand blown glass collectible pipes. Store also features a walk-in cooler (aptly named THE BEERCAVE) that features a wide variety of domestics, micro and imported brews and a large walk-in humidor with North Mississippi's largest selection of cigars.

I'm just glad somebody else in NoMiss is hubblin and bubblin.

:cheers:

Guest MrMister

So far I'm lovin' the Fantasia Raspberry Lemonade, but the Pharaoh's Fruitopia smelled like cherry flavored acetone and tasted like a weird bubblegum. From this point forward I will be staying away from their products; bad coals and REALLY bad shisha.