Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Liz

What is your favorite time of day to smoke?

Question

What's your favorite time of day to smoke? Do you associate any shisha's with a certain time of day, or a certain day of the week? Please explain, if you wish.

21 answers to this question

Guest Hooligan

all day sessions while doing other stuff is all I really have experience with

Guest MrMister

Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday: 7:45pm-9:15pm (after dinner, watching television with the wife)

Saturday: 2:30pm-4:00pm (after lunch, playing games with the wife) and again from 7:45pm-9:15pm (after dinner, watching television with the wife)

Sunday: 2:30pm-4:00pm (after lunch, playing games with the wife) and again from 7:45pm-9:15pm (after dinner, watching television with the wife)

Yes, my life is scripted.

Guest Hooligan
Hours of Operation

Monday - Friday: 7:45pm-9:15pm (after dinner, watching television with the wife)

Saturday: 2:30pm-4:00pm (after lunch, playing games with the wife) and again from 7:45pm-9:15pm (after dinner, watching television with the wife)

Sunday: 2:30pm-4:00pm (after lunch, playing games with the wife) and again from 7:45pm-9:15pm (after dinner, watching television with the wife)

Yes, my life is scripted.

wow is your life that scripted by choice? Im not trying to be rude or anything

Guest MrMister
wow is your life that scripted by choice? Im not trying to be rude or anything

Saturday and Sundays are an exception, but Monday through Friday are pretty much locked down. Working at my wife's store and 50 plus hours a week in the advertising world doesn't lend much time for exploration not to mention there's not much adventure in North Mississippi for a former counter-culturist, liberal, democrat :)

Guest Genie

If I've gotten enough sleep and am up early enough in the morning, I really love to smoke a hookah with my hot tea while I'm waking up. This doesn't happen often. I usually hold off until around 4 or 5 in the afternoon and sometimes again around 10 or 11 p.m.

Guest Hooligan
If I've gotten enough sleep and am up early enough in the morning, I really love to smoke a hookah with my hot tea while I'm waking up. This doesn't happen often. I usually hold off until around 4 or 5 in the afternoon and sometimes again around 10 or 11 p.m.

dude Im not gonna lie. that does sound super pleasant :rolleyes:

I'll try it over the summer

I tend to smoke from around 8pm to 1 or 3 am most of the time. Sometimes I fire it up in the early afternoon though.

Guest FusionX

I smoke when I come home from work then I take a nap. After that I make food and relax till around 11pm when every1 hops on stickam. Then we group smoke and bs around

Guest josh_holaday

i smoke randomly throughout the whole day. A bowl after i wake up, another one or two when i get home from class, another few after dinner. depending on how many people are over at night or if i have to work late or not.

Guest Deadlegend

i usually just smoke when i wake up. Its become part of my morning ritual

sometimes ill smoke later on before i go to bed too though.

Guest Prophet

i only smoke on wednesday afternoons generally, it seems to be the only free time i really have besides weekends

Guest sfhookah

Really I don't associate any time of the day as my smoking time, because I will really smoke hookah in mornings, during the day, late at night, during lunch, dinner.

But, there are certain flavors that I like to smoke at certain times, such as - I love smoking some chocolate chip mint flavored tobacco late at night after dinner, because it gives me a nice fresh dessert taste!!

Guest Hooligan
i usually just smoke when i wake up. Its become part of my morning ritual

sometimes ill smoke later on before i go to bed too though.

I tried the smoking in the morning thing after I went hunting and It was really nice

Guest DBox

All day. Every day. When I wake up. After class. Before going out. When I get back. After I brush my teeth. Cough...

Guest silverraindog

mostly over the week-end, generally in the afternoon with one just before i go to bed (wonderful looking at the stars in the early morning while smoking a hub :) )