Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest 2JZUL8R

Magdy Zidan Review

Guest 2JZUL8R

I was on this forum like forever ago asking for hookah recommendations and mz was named for a cheaper altenative to KM. I figured i would give a review for it for anyone interested in a MZ. It is a 29.5 single hose. I cant remember the name, my bad. I like it though. It smokes really well. I like it better than my mya. It is easy to draw and produces good clouds. It is close to a KM trimetal in smoking quality. It doesnt look near as cool, but it smokes about the same as the trimetals that i have smoked. Two of my friends have them, so i am familiar with them. I would reccomend a MZ to someone who wants a KM quality hookah but doesn't want to spend a whole lot of money. I do think trimetals look cooler and are worth saving for because i want to get one still even after buying the MZ, just because their sweet

Guest 2JZUL8R

I just wanted to add that i got Chronic Hookah instants lights when i ordered the hookah and i like them a lot. Coco naras are better when you have time to light them, but the CH coals light really fast and burn pretty hot. They dont last super long though,