Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Phantastik

Howdy

Guest Phantastik

Hello all, My name's scott, but phan works just as well (my last name.) I'm located in Northern california, bay area, and I've been smoking hookah for about a year now, and i've gone through 5 hookahs

(KM ice->Mya bohemian->KM Paronie->*currents*KM Og trimetal, AF large solid hookah)

I also started off on AF, and fantasia, but i'm more of an exclusive tangiers smoker now.

I'm just an avid hookah enthusiast that is looking for a chill place to talk hookah with fellow enthusiasts, i'd also like to contribute to the community to the best of my ability.

Thanks for joining >.< Now, you'll never leave! haha. Oh & cam chat was fun! You sexy mannequin! haha.

hey Scott, welcome to the forum.. I asked in another post what school you are from before reading this thread.

good to have you here,

Guest Phantastik

Thanks, already getting to know a few members here and its a nice chill place to be!

Guest HookahMacc

Welcome, this is the best place I have been so far. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Guest Genie

Welcome! When you say you've "gone through 5 hookahs" does that mean you've somehow destroyed each of them along the way or that you have five in your collection?

Guest Phantastik

Ahaha oh no no, i've never destroyed any hookahs in my lifetime.

I ment it as i've owned these at some point, but sold them off as of recently. If i've ever broken a base or some how bent a stem, it'll be a sad day for me :[