Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RoGeTa

Titles

I just had a thought while staring at the main forums page. I thought it might be kind of cool to name the General Hookah Disscusion forum The Hookah Lounge and the Lobby to General Lounge or The Break Room.

Just a thought! (I'm bored)

I just had another thought lol. I go to another forum (for fish) and they have a really cool thing that everyone loves. Beneathe my name, RoGeTa, it says member. What they do on the fish board is have that change after so many posts. It gets progressively cooler until you get to 500 posts. Then you get to change it yourself in the user cp menu. I on't know if you can or want to do that, but I just thought I would throw that out there!

Yeah, they have different titles on hookahforum.com like Emir of the Emerald Argileh and Low Lord of the Hose. Those are pretty fun.

Something like that would be cool.

I just had another thought lol. I go to another forum (for fish) and they have a really cool thing that everyone loves. Beneathe my name, RoGeTa, it says member. What they do on the fish board is have that change after so many posts. It gets progressively cooler until you get to 500 posts. Then you get to change it yourself in the user cp menu. I on't know if you can or want to do that, but I just thought I would throw that out there!

Yes, I was thinking about changing the member titles (and possibly the forum category titles), but i just havent had time lately....

Im launching 3 other large websites and improving all the others. I will do all of the suggested as soon as I get back on updating Hookah Lounge in a week or so.

Thanks for the suggestions. :)

By the way, how does one go from Junior Member to Member on here, and what are all the steps? How can I become Hookah Jesus? Because I'm sure that's the last one.

I just had a thought while staring at the main forums page. I thought it might be kind of cool to name the General Hookah Disscusion forum The Hookah Lounge and the Lobby to General Lounge or The Break Room.

Just a thought! (I'm bored)

All Done :)

I also changed the titles: Explained here. Let me know if you want any of them changes

Well maybe it's just because I run my mouth too much and have to post about every single thing.

Titles aren't really a sign of expertise if you think about it. Because you can easily have someone who replies to everyone's post stuff like, "Cool!:)" And then they have more posts than everyone else, and they're Hookah Master. Then you can have the hookah genius who just doesn't like to talk.

But then again, I don't know how the title system works. It's fun, though.

At least you are a senior member. I'm just a lowly member. I guess I am just a servant ;)