Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest hookah_catering

Greetings from Virginia!

Guest hookah_catering

Hey everyone,

I am a manager of a hookah catering company in my area and a hookah enthusiast of at least 2-3 years. My company serves hookahs at various events and parties. Most of our gigs are house parties and live band nights at local bars and private night clubs. We also began selling hookahs and products on our website after being badgered by our customers all the time to sell the hookahs to them. I am a licensed professional in possession of both the business license and the tobacco license. I stock up on my products by buying wholesale. And although we do sell hookahs now, my emphasis of the company is still the catering. :cool:

My family members and close friends often get together around the hookah ourselves. My favorite flavors of shisha include sweet melon, cola, blue mist, blackberry, coconut, and watermelon. Oops, almost forgot blueberry muffin flavor! :cheers:

Hey welcome to the forums. I feel like you were here before under a different name?

Anyways, I'm sorry to be a stick in the mud, but I must remind you that, as per the terms of service on this forum, outside advertising is not allowed unless specified by Nima. Since you are advertising a local service though, Its kind of a gray area, so for the time being I'll allow it, but please keep this in mind from now on. If you talk to Nima, I'm sure the two of you can work something out.

Thanks and have a good time.

Eric

hey, welcome to the forum.

as Eric pointed out, the link has been taken out of your post. be a part of the community and you can find a lot more contacts than by posting an ad in your first post

Guest rikkibobbie
Hey welcome to the forums. I feel like you were here before under a different name?

Anyways, I'm sorry to be a stick in the mud, but I must remind you that, as per the terms of service on this forum, outside advertising is not allowed unless specified by Nima. Since you are advertising a local service though, Its kind of a gray area, so for the time being I'll allow it, but please keep this in mind from now on. If you talk to Nima, I'm sure the two of you can work something out.

Thanks and have a good time.

Eric

is he right or is he right