Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Layla

Al-Fakher tobacco

I just wanted to say this is my favorite out of everything I've tried.

I always have Double Apple, but sometimes I have Mint, Jasmine, and other flavors.

It's the best, because it's got a lot of molasses, so it takes forever to dry out and burn up. The smoke is very thick, and it's got a full, rich flavor that lasts longer than anything.

Five out of five stars.

hands down AlFaakher is the best tobacco.

and Mint is the best flavor. Im not a big fan of double apple, its too sweet for me.

Guest djxilo

I've always wanted to know how Rose was, but never got around to buying a sample pack, lol.

Is it good? And what does it taste like? :confused:

I like the rose myself. I also like it mixed with Mint,

As my above comment about Al Fakher being the best tobacco, I take it back. Starbuzz is the best :)

Guest jwjoe

As my above comment about Al Fakher being the best tobacco, I take it back. Starbuzz is the best :)

I totally agree with u dude.

Guest djxilo

Hmm.. I never tried StarBuzz. I take it it's good lmao.

So many brands to tryyyy!! :eek:

I've been using one of the local hookah shops in Chicago's shisha.. they're not that bad.

Guest djxilo

Well if its worth the money, then why not, right? :P

I'm always up for something new and good :D

I will try to buy one of each flavor and write reviews of the flavors. But it won't be soon (maybe in a month or so)

Guest djxilo

Ok cool :D

I ordered about 6 different shisha (Al-fahker).. so we'll see how that goes.

I personally never tried it.

My friends say it's really good.

Guest Shishaling

My favorite Al-Fahker flavors so far have been watermelon, berry, melon and cherry. I'm tempted to try the rose and jasmin flavors after reading some good stuff about them ><

Jasmine and Rose... like smoking a tasty perfume. Delicate and feminine. I love it. I actually just smoked Al-Fakher jasmine and mint about 30 minutes ago, and it was delightful.

My favorite Al-Fahker flavors so far have been watermelon, berry, melon and cherry. I'm tempted to try the rose and jasmin flavors after reading some good stuff about them ><

Guest jayson

When ordering Al-Fakher, make sure you get the right brand!

There is a look-alike knockoff shisha out there called Al-Fakhir. This is similar to the Starbuzz/Skybuzz thing. So don't think that the name was screwed up in translation, it's a legitimate difference. You won't be happy with Al-Fakhir, trust me.