Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Layla

Fusion Exotic Double Apple

I just got a $40 tobacco order in. I bought some Starbuzz and Tangiers after hearing so many good things about them. The total was like $39 and some odd cents. Then they said I'd get some free Fusion tobacco if I spent more than $40, so I bought a 50g box of double apple Fusion, because it was the cheapest thing on the site, and they were supposed to send me some free Fusion guava, but they didn't. Anyway, the point is, I didn't set out to buy this, but of course I had to try it anyway. Here's the results.

• Flavor - Very bitter. I mean not sweet at all. I love double apple, and this just wasn't good double apple.
  • Smoke - Billowing thick. That's always a plus.
  • Smoothness - Extremely smooth. Didn't scorch my lungs at all. Like applesauce. Only because of the flavor, it was like applesauce gone bad.
  • Cost - $3 something for the 50g sample pack. Would fill up my medium phunnel bowl about one and a half times.

There's nothing that would really compel me to buy this again. Maybe they have some better flavors. I'm sure I'll call the company and tell them to send me my free tobacco that I didn't get, and then let you know if that was any good.

Guest Shishaling

Try their exotic vanilla, you won't be dissapointed. It smells like french vanilla (If you've ever tried that) and it's simply amazing. :D

Guest SmokeKagu

Ya exotic vanilla is really good. I love mixing it with Double Apple or Cherry. I've only tried Vanilla Fusion. I got a few free packs I'm assuming thats from hookah company. I wasn't impressed at all. So I use Al-Fakher Double Apple and Cherry.

I'll have to try that. I've been looking for a good vanilla.

Try their exotic vanilla, you won't be dissapointed. It smells like french vanilla (If you've ever tried that) and it's simply amazing. :D

Guest SmokeKagu

vanilla shisha is amazing tbh. alone its kinda different. but i really love mixing it. it goes well with anything really.