Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MrMister

V a p o r i z e r s ?

Question

Guest MrMister

Has anybody ever heard anything about using a vaporizer to smoke shisha?

6 answers to this question

Guest FusionX

Vaporizing Honey, Molasses and Sugar? You feeling ok there? I don't think its even possible?

I guess...in its purest sense...you are TECHNICALLY vaporizing the tobacco...since it doesn't burn, but rather bakes.

The issue here is that I think the vaporizer cooks it too fast and too hot. So realistically your shisha will probably taste disgusting and harsh.

that's just my guess though.

Guest MrMister
I guess...in its purest sense...you are TECHNICALLY vaporizing the tobacco...since it doesn't burn, but rather bakes.

The issue here is that I think the vaporizer cooks it too fast and too hot. So realistically your shisha will probably taste disgusting and harsh.

that's just my guess though.

That's what I was basing that idea off of. It's radiant heat that warms a substance just to the point that active chemicals are released into the surrounding air (vapor) ... I don't see why it sounds so unrealistic for somebody to attempt to vaporize shisha.

Guest SmokinAce

If my knowledge of using a vaporizer is off your going to have to bake the shisha in the vaporizer, which then it fills up a bag for you to inhale. I don't know my man I say stick to the vaporizers main purpose hahahahaha

Guest MrMister

So I tried this last night for fun with some Fantasia Pink Lemonade, albeit it does work but the smoke becomes stale EXTREMELY fast and is a bitch to clean up the molasses from the vapor tray. All in all, a fail. Not epic, but definately a fail.