Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Layla

Tangiers Tropical Revenge

Another part of my big order.

Flavor - Not my favorite. A little too tangy for my taste, but I like the citrusy kick. It was definitely mostly orange. Maybe I just felt like it was mocking me because it's so effing cold here in Nashville, and I was smoking something with the word "tropical" in it. But it was very, very sweet.

Smoke - Did you see the new Stephen King Movie, the Mist? Imagine that mist in smoke ring form.

Smoothness - Very easy, but just a little sharp. Not like burn-your-lungs sharp. You know how sharp cheddar is to regular cheddar? Like that. Only the cheese has nothing to do with the flavor. Sometimes analogies like that make sense only in my head.

I think I'll try this in some other flavors. It was saturated in sweet flavor, with little tobacco taste. Very enjoyable.

By the way, I ate a bagel while smoking this (because it was the only thing I could find in my apartment) and it did not go well with it at all. I mean it was really bad. Don't eat bagels and smoke hookah.

Guest jayson

Smoke - Did you see the new Stephen King Movie, the Mist? Imagine that mist in smoke ring form.

No, I didn't. What does this mean exactly? :rolleyes:

Nice. I can't wait to order some Tangiers. Thanks for the good review. Did you do the foil like they reccomend, or like normal? Also, I have heard that you are supposed to over stuff tangiers.

Any other comments?

Guest jwjoe

I think I might finally need to order some Tangiers I’ve been thinking about it for a long time.

Thanks for the review.

Guest SmokeKagu

Ya when I get my next shipment in february I'm going to definitely try tangiers out. I <3 more smoke.

How do they recommend it? I didn't see that.

Nice. I can't wait to order some Tangiers. Thanks for the good review. Did you do the foil like they reccomend, or like normal? Also, I have heard that you are supposed to over stuff tangiers.

Any other comments?

I'll take a look and see if I can find it again. In the mean time, I thought you might like this since you use a phunnel.

I was just wondering if you have tried the Tangiers again. I know you were dissapointed in it the first go around, I was just looking for an update. Especially if you tired acclimating it.

I have, and I acclimated it, but I'm still just not impressed. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, but I can't imagine what.