Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest austin420

I'm new here..

Guest austin420

i dont know wtf a tread is but if someone reads this tell me some cool shit to try with my hookah i have only been smoking tooty fruity and blueberry ...

Here's some info for you.

Question: What is a Forum?

Answer: A forum is a community of people that like to share information about a specific topic. In our case it is all about car repair information. Our automotive forum provides a place where everybody can share answers to many questions that otherwise may be difficult to find without going to the dealer or a repair shop. You can post questions in all of the available forums, there is no limit.

Question: How does a Forum Work?

Answer: A Forum works like a bulletin board, each forum is it's own board. After you open the forum that interests you, ask a question and a dialog is started and grows with each successive post. Anyone can post a response to your question.

Our forum is Moderated by motivated individuals that want to help people with their repair issues. We have separated the forums into smaller, more manageable groups that are model specific. For instance if you have a Lincoln Continental and you have a question or a problem with it, you would select the Continental Repair forum and post in there. If you have a symptom related problem you can also use the search feature.

We don't allow drugs on the forum. please refrain from speaking about them