Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Shishaling

How often do you smoke?

Question

Guest Shishaling

Today got me wondering, how often a day do you guys sit around and smoke? Me and my friend must have made about 5 or 6 today, and the night is still young. Excessive? Lets hear some opinions!

Guest Shishaling

Haha true, i don't smoke if im not with my friends either. It's a supremely social activity, it's kinda boring alone :D

Too bad i'm almost always at my friends house, nothing like playing 360 with a good shisha on the table!

Guest SmokeKagu

man now i feel like an addict...damn. do u guys smoke cigs too or just hookah?

Guest trapman

well i smoke whenever i WANT to not NEED to, about 10-19 times a week

:eek: how do you smoke 7 or 8 a day? How many people are there?

I'll smoke 1-3 a day, depending on whether I go to the hookah lounge or just chill out at my apartment. I don't hate to smoke alone. Sometimes I'll relax by myself with a hookah (a lot of times while I'm on this site, because it makes me want to smoke), but I'll get a lot more smoking done if I'm with others, because I do like the social aspect.

If I had people around me more ALL THE TIME I'd probably do about 4 a day.

Man, you guys are way hard core. I did it twice in one day and got sick :S I'm just not big on smoking by myself at all. Even Cigars and Pipes, I rarely smoke them by myself. I smoke cigars with my dad though, so during the nice weather months, we smoke about one a day.

Guest jayson

+1

I probably smoke once every other week. Cigars... once a month. My pipe, once a month.

I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do enjoy the swisher sweets mini cigars or Backwoods quite frequently.

Guest jcy123

I typically smoke once or twice a day, usually after I get home from work and then later in the night.

I usually smoke alone, which is kind of boring if you aren't doing anything while smoking. However, I usually either make music or paint whilst smoking the Arguileh...so it's like being with friends...haha

Guest SmokeKagu
:eek: how do you smoke 7 or 8 a day? How many people are there?

I'll smoke 1-3 a day, depending on whether I go to the hookah lounge or just chill out at my apartment. I don't hate to smoke alone. Sometimes I'll relax by myself with a hookah (a lot of times while I'm on this site, because it makes me want to smoke), but I'll get a lot more smoking done if I'm with others, because I do like the social aspect.

Ya I smoke a lot tbh. My school doesnt start till february itll prolly slow down then but i have friends over a lot.

I typically smoke once or twice a day, usually after I get home from work and then later in the night.

I usually smoke alone, which is kind of boring if you aren't doing anything while smoking. However, I usually either make music or paint whilst smoking the Arguileh...so it's like being with friends...haha

I can see where it wouldn't be too bad to smoke hookah if you were doing something else like that. I've smoked a pipe whilst reading, so I suppose it is pretty much the same!

I'm really craving some Hookah right now, so I am tempted to set it up later tonight for just myself lol. This board makes me want to smoke hookah everytime I get on it!

Guest crazycurls805

i enjoy smoking myself every now and then to get some alone time but also smoking with friends is chill too, i think that if u have more people you could smoke more overall i smoke about 3-10 a day

Guest silverraindog

i have small one at work, which i smoke about 3 times per day. I have a bigger one at home, if i am feeling stressed out i will smoke after work. I also smoke alone but then i put some music on and let my mind wonder :)

Guest silverraindog

I work for an internet service provider, as a call center agent (although i do notify the network admins of security problems from time to time). I work the night support which is very very quiet :)

Guest Whoswho

i usually smoke about 8-12 times a day. mostly cause my friends want to use my hookah to smoke their shisha and other goodies. However, i havent smoked anything but cigarettes, cigars, and my shisha in a while. no extra goodies for me, that and I dont want my roommate to think its ok to use my hookahs for THAT kinda of usage. he's in enough trouble haha.

speaking of...jsut bought a new hookah from a local hookah shop. I should have pics up soon :)

Guest cemab4y

I live in Iraq. After supper each nite, the Iraqi technicians here, break out the hookah, and we burn a few bowls. I always use a plastic mouth tip, God knows what kind of mouth-cooties these guys have.

They get Wednesdays off, so I give it a rest as well. I got some golden al-fakher, and they just went nuts for it, and they are using it up rapidly!

Guest jsharp07

did you introduce them to the hookah or vice versa? cuz it would be funny if you introduced a middle eastern practice to middle easterners.

btw i only smoke about 2-3 times a week and only with friends.

Guest cemab4y

These guys I work with, have been smoking hookah for years. It is a strange place. Most of them smoke 2 packs a day of cigarettes. After supper, we light up the hookah, and they smoke the hookah AND cigarettes at the same time.