Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest MrMister

The Hookah - New Orleans, LA

Guest MrMister

WHAT THEY SAY

Hookah Café, one of the most successful nightclubs on Frenchmen Street, has outgrown its Marigny location and been reincarnated as The Hookah on lower Decatur Street in the bustling French Quarter. Sporting a modern, sleek décor within an expanded open space, The Hookah has blossomed into the premiere destination for nightlife in New Orleans. Featuring a plush hookah lounge offering a tempting array of hookah flavors available, two top-shelf, fully-stocked bars serving specialty cocktails, as well as an exciting dance floor and projector system highlighting the most popular entertainment in town, The Hookah easily provides a unique party experience like no other. Furthermore, a VIP lounge situated on the stage lends a privileged view of the scene, satisfying even the most discerning tastes of the nightlife connoisseur. These specialized party planning and VIP services, including catering, bottle service, and entertainment options, make The Hookah the ideal spot for private groups and events of all sizes. Our staff is highly experienced in creating the perfect atmosphere for your party, and will work hard to meet all of your needs. For more information, or to make a reservation, please call 504-943-1101. Come and see why The Hookah is fast becoming New Orleans’ favorite upscale bar and lounge!

WHAT "I" SAY

Sexy ass belly dancers, high priced drinks, decently priced hookahs, overpriced appetizers, nice décor, good music but a little loud, but overall a nice dig for you and your peoples. Also asked that I provide a credit card before the session began, I guess they've had a problem with payment lately.

P.S. - DON'T EVEN LOOK AT THE BOWL OR THEY WILL EJECT YOUR ASS!

309 Decatur Street

New Orleans, LA 70130

(504) 943-1101

The Hookah | New Orleans Music

Guest MrMister

When the belly dancer came around to my table I asked if I was supposed to tip her, she said it wasn't standard but she would glady accept the gift so I popped a twenty right between those Nakhla Double Apple's :D