Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest lavado

3 hose hookah question

Question

Guest lavado

I was wondering was there anything that i could buy or use to safely cover one of the hoses, or the hose port 3 hose hookah, to prevent airflow in case there are only two people smoking out of it.

6 answers to this question

Guest Bsw9090

ball bearing stems or i believe another is called a purge valve. I'd suggest the purge valve but either way, I'd replace the stems with ball bearing stems (where you plug the hose into) It blocks air flowing through while someone else is smoking, rather then you putting your finger over the mouthpiece to allow the other person to get a better inhale.

What Kid of hookah is it? They have adapter stems that screw on and off, but it has to be a certain type / brand of hookah. Other than that, you can put a piece of tape over the hole or a rubber grommet in it.

We sell something like I was talking about.

Rubber Flip Caps 1 Piece @ HookahLounge.net

ball bearing stems or i believe another is called a purge valve. I'd suggest the purge valve but either way, I'd replace the stems with ball bearing stems (where you plug the hose into) It blocks air flowing through while someone else is smoking, rather then you putting your finger over the mouthpiece to allow the other person to get a better inhale.

Unfortunately that's not always an option. Most older hookahs / traditional hookahs you can't use the adapters on.

Guest Bsw9090

Ahh okay that is also true.. I just typically use the type hookahs that are possible to use the adapters/ball bearing stems. I've never really owned any other type of hookah that doesnt allow you to use them.

Guest lavado

great, i just placed an order (second hookah ive bought in the last 2 days of this site) and was wondering if there was a chance i could get some of these with my order if it hasn't been processed yet.

you can email them and see what they can do. If they haven't processed and shipped the order yet, it shouldn't be a problem

What brand hookah did you get?