Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jon0918

hookah survey =]

Question

Guest jon0918

hey everybody. im opening a new hookah bar in the next few months and was wondering if you guys could answer 6 simple questions for me about your hookah usage =] i would be forever grateful.

Ballot-Box.net

please and thank you!

- Jon

6 answers to this question

i answered your survey but the answers to all of them seemed pretty standard. I dont know how you cna learn much from those quesitons.

Either way, best of luck

Guest jon0918

thanks alot Nima, yeah i get what your saying. i just need basic percentages and such for my potential investors. i pretty much have the layout and plans and everything complete =] thanks again for taking the time to fill it out. every answer helps!

- Jon

Guest HookahMacc

I did the survey for you as well. I go to the hookah lounge roughly about 2-3 times a week. I would have to say that me personally I really like a place that I can go to and lounge out and chillax. I like a comfy place to sit with mellow music playing in the backround, not to loud I need to be able to converse with the people I go with. Also I like the lights dimmed down a bit to so it isn't to bright. If the music is loud and obnoxious then I usually don't go back. Also number one thing is to keep up with the coals, nothing bugs me more then having to ask for coals and if I need to do that I will NEVER go back again.