Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest gaines

Social Smoke Tobacco Reviews

Guest gaines

Use this thread to review any Social Smoke Tobacco Flavor reviews....

Guest gaines

Brand/Flavor:

Social Smoke Baja Blue

Coals:

Japanese Charcoal - Natural (half stick)

First Impressions:

Out of the bag it smelled wonderful. No doubting the blueberry flavor. Juicy, but not overly sticky.

Thoughts:

My experience has been primarily limited to a few flavors by Hookah-Hookah and Al Fakher. That said, while I loved the blueberry smell, the flavor didn't seem nearly as pure. It almost had an overly cool or menthol type of feel which I wasn't a big fan of. I'll be giving it another shot and updating/expanding upon this review when I get a bit more experience under my belt.

Guest gaines

Brand/Flavor:

Social Smoke Coconut

Coals:

Japanese Charcoal - Natural (half stick)

First Impressions:

Wonderful coconut smell out of the bag that reminds me of suntan oil and pina coladas.

Thoughts:

This is my favorite flavor to date. It's a very mellow smoke with subtle coconut flavor. More experienced smokers may want something with more kick, but it's just my speed. This definitely goes on my list to reorder in a 250g tin.

Thanks for the reviews! However, your links in the posts were in violation of our policy, so I removed them.

Social Smoke mobster

Hookah: narg

Bowl: vortex

Screen/Foil: foil Reynolds heavy duty

Hose: nommar large

Coals: al fakher

Base Liquid: water

Appearance: typical shisha alot like starbuzz

Smell: * expletive deleted * AMAZING JUST LIKE MONSTER ENERGY DRINK

Taste: monster

Smoke: good smoke thick enjoyable

Buzz: i didnt get one but others did

Duration: 1 hour

Overall: 8/10 great taste this was everyones favorite at the hookah party last night

twisted

Hookah: narg

Screen/Foil: foil Reynolds heavy duty

Hose: nammor large

Coals:al fakher

Appearance: typical

Smell: heavy mango with berry

Taste: same as smell

Smoke: great smoke

Buzz: no buzz for me

Overall: 8/10

i loved the peach. this flavor would be great for mixing but is still great alone .

vegas bomb

Hookah:narg

Screen/Foil: renyolds heavy duty

Hose: nammor large

Coals: al fakher naturals

Smell: like a jager bomb. just not dead on

Taste: jagerish, i can see what they were trying to do

Smoke: great

Overall:7/10

close to what they were trying to do . i love jager redbull i do it by the pint they were alittle off but still a great shisha

absolute zero

Hookah:sahara

Screen/Foil: renyolds heavy duty

Hose: regular non washables

Coals: al fakher

Smell:WINTER FRESH MMMMMMMMM

Taste: mmmmmmmmmm like smoking GUM

Smoke: great thick

Overall: 8/10

great mint flavor cooling sensation is awesome.

haha, its ok. I wonder if we should move some of these reviews to the wiki pages or not.

Yea, I'll start transferring some of the old reviews to the related wiki pages. We'll keep them on the forum too.

Wiki section is more for people who just want to find info and not join forums online. Some of them always convert to forum members though. lol

Even though no one seems to keep up with these anymore I tried Social Smoke for the first time recently and thought it deserved a post. Also why isn't this Social Smoke review thread a sticky? Just a thought.

Social Smoke Caramel Apple

Khalil Mamoon Shamadan stem

Acid wash Horus base

Small Nammor hose

Water in base

Quick lights on a clay bowl/then Cocos on a clay bowl

First impression, you can definitely smell the caramel in the shisha, its a finely cut dark brown color with a strong caramel smell but almost no apple smell, hoping it will smoke better than it smells. First bowl with quick lights, its different from other shisha flavors, even with the three kings you can strongly taste the caramel but no apple. Second bowl with Cocos, better caramel taste but only a hint of apple, my guess would be because apple is so strong it would be easy to mess up.

Final thoughts, good flavor, strong smoke, for personal use only, only a few of my friends were really into it, not a social flavor (ironically enough), best enjoyed with coffee (not even kidding tastes almost like a caramel latte/cappuccino).

Social smoke French vanilla-

Km halzone

Vortex

Ss pro lounge short handle

3 coco naras

For my first time trying social smoke I've gotta say I was a bit disappointed. It definitely has a vanilla smell to it but it was very subtle and had a bit of a playdough smell to it. As far as taste goes its exactly the same as it smells... Very subtle vanilla with a bit of a playdough taste. I won't let Ss vanilla get in the way of my opinion of Ss because I've never found a vanilla shisha that wasn't subtle. I suggest you try something else if you have options on Ss flavors.

Sent from my HTC One V using Hookah.org mobile app