Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kalutika

A DIY hookah of geekiness

Question

Guest kalutika

Computer Finds New Life As Crappy Hookah - Geekologie

I appreciate the effort... but I'm not expecting this to be the easiest and best of smokes around. I'm also wary of having PVC or other plastics sitting so close to the coals and bowl. Shorter bowls like that can get real hot real fast.

Has anyone else here made their own hookahs out of interesting stuff?

14 answers to this question

Guest AndyScannell

I remember there being a hookah being made out of an old rum bottle, a cork, and a few feet of hose. That actually made a pretty good smoke.

Guest kalutika
I remember there being a hookah being made out of an old rum bottle, a cork, and a few feet of hose. That actually made a pretty good smoke.

I could still rebuild that one. I still want to try and string it up with rigging and make it a proper pirate hookah. It wasn't half bad and was a conversation piece at least.

Guest AndyScannell
I could still rebuild that one. I still want to try and string it up with rigging and make it a proper pirate hookah. It wasn't half bad and was a conversation piece at least.

Definitely should rebuild that. Use it as a celebration piece for me managing the pirate this summer.

Guest kalutika
Definitely should rebuild that. Use it as a celebration piece for me managing the pirate this summer.

A good point my sea fairing friend.

Damn, I just remembered the time that i accidentally deleted so many accounts (one of them your old account, Paul).