Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Treach

Howdy everyone

Guest Treach

Name's Leonard, was referred here by longtime friend of mine and man I am half responsible for introducing to hookah kalutika. Generally prefer my shisha spiced and my clouds enormous. Not much else to say, really, but glad to be on board.

Guest kalutika

It's a truth. I do owe the stupid amount of money I have spent on this hobby to you...

Thanks and welcome. Lol.

Guest Treach
Hey, welcome to the forums man! You a massachusetts resident too?

I am indeed! Salem, specifically.

Welcome to the best forum ever! :) What's your favorite brand?

Thanks! Honestly I'm not especially loyal to any brand as I'm usually smoking with kalutika and he's always got an embarrassment of different tobaccos to try out...I believe my all-time favorite is the Fantasia Pumpkin Spice (although if it was a different brand of spiced pumpkin, I'm sure kalutika won't hesitate to correct me and make me look like a fool).

Guest kalutika
I am indeed! Salem, specifically.

Thanks! Honestly I'm not especially loyal to any brand as I'm usually smoking with kalutika and he's always got an embarrassment of different tobaccos to try out...I believe my all-time favorite is the Fantasia Pumpkin Spice (although if it was a different brand of spiced pumpkin, I'm sure kalutika won't hesitate to correct me and make me look like a fool).

I still need to get more of that. It was Fantasia Pumpkin spice. Haven't had it in forever because it so freaking expensive.

Guest Treach
I still need to get more of that. It was Fantasia Pumpkin spice. Haven't had it in forever because it so freaking expensive.

Yeah man, but god was it good. Exactly the sorta shisha I like - spiced, full of flavor without being overbearing, thick clouds without being cloying...definitely my current all-time favorite. Glad I got it right, heh.

Guest billy10388

Hi, I am a new member of forum. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guys!!!