Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Sparkywoof

360 Shisha

Question

Guest Sparkywoof

I was talking to a friend of mine who is a HUGE hookah head. she was telling me that the creators of starbuzz had a falling out and split. because of copyright laws and such he couldn't take the recipe with him, so he took what he could take and started his own company.

She told me that the flavors are the same and the smoke is as good as the starbuzz but for about half the price.

I was wondering if she was right or if it was a rumor or what.

6 answers to this question

Guest kalutika

I'm fairly sure that is rumor. I think 360 is a subdivision of SB at this point but I may be wrong.

Guest thundermango

from what i experiance there is much difference in flavor, some better than other from both sides but price is as you stated.

Guest kalutika

I have never seen it around (I have no shops withing 30 minutes of me...) and no place I order from online carries it currently.

Guest littlefriend

I was really impressed with 360. It can be ordered online here (the only place I've found online so far), but luckily I have a shop semi-locally so I can pick it up whenever.

I was really impressed with 360. It can be ordered online here (the only place I've found online so far), but luckily I have a shop semi-locally so I can pick it up whenever.

I took out the link, we don't allow links to other hookah sites.