Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kmccoy90

With whom do you enjoy smoking?

Question

Guest kmccoy90

Since recently purchasing our hookah, my girlfriend and I have benefited greatly from the communal environment a hookah supports. Sitting out on the porch has attracted friends, neighbors, and passersby, and we've met many wonderful people from all over the world (we live in a pretty dense college neighborhood in Pittsburgh), and have shared everything from light-hearted stories to serious (and very civil and open-minded) discussions on life and religion and politics. Sharing the hose and enjoying a time for community has really opened the door to many enlightening conversations and cultural experiences.

Sometimes, however, it's nice to enjoy sitting alone, or with my girlfriend, listening to music, enjoying the weather, and smoking a custom blend of my favorite stuff.

I was just wondering what everyone's optimal smoking setting is, and why you enjoy it most.

Mine is definitely sitting with my girlfriend, mid-late afternoon, on the shady shelter our porch offers, the sun shining, the breeze blowing, putting on some chill music, packing a nice blend, with the other housemates coming and going periodically.

Thoughts?

22 answers to this question

I pretty much like smoking anywhere hahahahahaha. I think the people one is with makes the session. But that said, there are places I would like to smoke but haven't yet. At the beach, on top of a mountain, all kinds of places.

Guest kalutika

General stuff. Good hookah goes with good friends, good drinks and good conversation. I don't really have much of a need beyond that. Relaxation is key though.

I'm the same as most.. I like smoking anywhere, anytime.. I'm always up for smoking with friends, but I do like to smoke alone and relax a little.. I haven't smoked in sooo long though.

Guest Caila

I usually smoke alone while reading or watching TV or playing cards, but i love smoking with friends and I really like smoking on my back porch it has just been way to hot here recently.

*reviving this thread*

usually i smoke with my buddy JuanDong . when him and i would end our shift at the port of tacoma we would have session in the pos buick haha. or we would have hookah parties at my former neighbors apartment. i agree hookah is great social setting. i too have met alot new and cool ppl while smoking.

I personally like smoking hookah with someone that i can discuss politics or current affairs. lol (boring)

Unless its Friday night, which is a different story

Yeah, me and pineapple daddy have had a lot good times smoking hookah, and its always a great party highlight and 95% of everyone I know will smoke when they have a chance

I don't mind real discussions. Hookah is a perfect platform for one to pontificate. In fact Wednesday my buddy michael and I had a real convo while on our 3rd bowl

Man we've smoked everywhere it seems like huh skylar

When I first started smoking hookah, we would host hookah parties at my apartment and even got as many as 20+ people in there on 4 hookahs! But since I moved and started working for a hookah company, I pretty much just smoke by myself... which is really sad.