Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Social Smoke Voltage flavor?

Guest kalutika

I've tried it. I like it. I think that the amaretto flavor needs to be a bit more pronounced but other than that I think it's a nice blend.

one of my problems with social smoke is it smells better than the smoke flavors.

what do you think?

I agree, most of their flavors are like that. Kind of like Hydro. They smell so great, which makes you have high expectation for the taste. Then you smoke it, and it lets you down.

i agree. ive been smoking SS for so long now Ive almost forgotten starbuzz. i need to order me some

Guest kalutika

I've had a couple like that but many of them are nice and strong. It's not always a punch you in the face level of strength but I find it to be a bit better than some other brands.

Personally....i think ss is better than starbuzz. It doesnt burn quick and it seems to cope with coco nara's better. Yes some ss flavors can have a deceiving smell but starbuzz just burns.....what I do though with starbuzz is I put a little more vegetable glycerin in it.

I respect Social Smoke a lot, and think they have great flavors, but sometimes it can be really hit or miss. Chai Latte and Pink Lemonade I have found to be favorites of the ones I've tried so far. I was let down with Caramel Apple and not gotten good reviews from customers on Potion #9.

I respect Social Smoke a lot, and think they have great flavors, but sometimes it can be really hit or miss. Chai Latte and Pink Lemonade I have found to be favorites of the ones I've tried so far. I was let down with Caramel Apple and not gotten good reviews from customers on Potion #9.

I'm with you on caramel apple. It's too artificial and waxy. The Potion #9 is a love it or hate it kind of flavor.

i havent tried amaretto flavour hookah but soon i am going to try it. can any one send me the links from where i can get to know about the different flavours of hookah.... my favourite flavour for hookah is pink lemonade i recommend this flavour to all hookah lovers to try this flavour once