Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mineswepper803

Hello from SC

Hello everyone. My names Kyle im new to this Hookah thing and so is my town. We just got two or three hookahs and some shisha in our local tobacco shop. Its a smaller town in SC called Aiken. Im looking forward to learing more about hookahs and shisha.

Guest kalutika

Welcome. Feel free to ask any questions you have. We will try to answer to the best of our knowledge.

Yes, welcome to the forum! Congrats on the discovery of hookah! It's an awesome thing. How is the weather up there?

Thank you. I def will ask all the questions I can. The weather up here is weird its really hot one day and then the next day it will be cold. I like the warmer weather so I cant complain.

Hey Kyle,

welcome to the forum. good to have you here. Did you smoke hookahs before yourself?

Yes me and my friend have one hookah now. We bought it off ebay and when we got it the base was busted in the box. So now we have it sitting in one of those big gatorade bottles. We r now in the process of getting our money together to buy a KM.

shoot me an email support ---- AT ---- buyhookah and I'll get you a discount code when you are ready.

You can also sign up for the discount emails from the header area

never been to SC but to drive through.

How are the hookah bars there?