Three kings coals are one of the oldest and most popular fast burning coals out there.
- Fast lighting
- Very common in a lot of smoke shops
- Medium burn time
- They smell bad when lighting
- They should be lit outside to avoid inhaling fumes
- Shorter burn tie than some higher end coals
- Fairly expensive for what they are
- Soft and easily broken
- Lots of coal dust to dirty your hands with
Forum Member Reviews
- Kalutika: Like many people, 3 Kings are some of the first coals I used. I had no issue with them for a while but, as with many QL coals, if I smoke with them too often they give me a headache. I don’t use these anymore and I much prefer other coals.