Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah Road Trip Around the Country

Just as an idea, what are your thoughts? How long do you think it would take (just going around the country not all the states of course)

oh yea, Im doing that in 2012. I just have to figure out its scope and timing.

im serious. I'm actually going on a trip around the world starting in 2012. I think I'll go through a backpacking trip around United States first to see as many places as I can here first and also learn more on how to backpack efficiently.

I'll come up with a travel plan for U.S. by end of the year.

Im hoping it wont cost that much. I dont have money for that kind of trip either. Need to save as much as I can beforehand.

lol, I was planning to find a hookah lounge every I go, but thats a good idea. I'll take a hookah with me too.

You guys opening a lounge in Houston (or maybe Nashville)? very nice. When?

A friend of mine and I did that 3 years ago. It took us 6 weeks to drive from Florida to LA and back. On the way there we took the most southern parts and on the way back the northern part. We only got to see 13 states but it was the most amazing (and expensive) experience of my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same with my experience. I can't wait to find enough time and money to do something similar again. This time better and bigger of course

Right now the money is not really an issue, It's just a matter of finding the right person again to go on a six week trip with again. My friend is now a home owner with a job and a permanent boyfriend, so i doubt she will want to do a trip that long again, but her and i have done some fun traveling adventures together in the past.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:sigh: to be young and unemployed... oh wait, i've been employed for the last 15 years straight...

i just gave myself a sad.

We are not that young anymore and this was just 3 years ago. At the time she was self-employed, and I've been self-employed for the last 11 years, so she would just call me up and ask me: "what are you doing tomorrow?". Once she says those words, I knew I was jumping on a plane somewhere for at least a week. :) So last time she called me up I jumped on a plane to FL to meet up with her where she lives, and we drove from there. Sometimes she would meet up with me in PA or North Carlina depends where the day took us. There was another trip for about a month where we would just go everywhere up and down Florida. We are crazy fun that way.