Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Hookah Road Trip Around the Country

I did my road trip while I was employed..

I asked my boss for two weeks vacation and two weeks unpaid vacation. He didn't give me the unpaid weeks so I just took off and went on the road trip for one month and when I came back I still had my job :)

I did my road trip while I was employed..

I asked my boss for two weeks vacation and two weeks unpaid vacation. He didn't give me the unpaid weeks so I just took off and went on the road trip for one month and when I came back I still had my job :)

Oh wow your boss must have loved you a lot for you to still have a job when you got back. Nowadays people can't pull a stunt like that. It's so much fun to just be able to get away on a trip just like that.

Yea, I dont think I can pull something like that off again but I definitely will try :cheers:

stay tuned (within the next year)

Me and my buddy plan on visiting alot of hookah lounges in he summer.

Let us know how it goes. We have a picture gallery you can post your pictures in too.

Me and my buddy plan on visiting alot of hookah lounges in he summer.

My friends and I did that but only within our state. I think we drove a couple thousand miles that summer just going back and forth.

It's a great experience and gives you a really good insight on how hookah lounges should run/ cater to customers