Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nima

Starbuzz Tobacco Flavors Reviews

Use this thread to review any Starbuzz Tobacco Flavor reviews....

Thanks

Nima

Guest SmokeKagu

theres this starbuzz flavor called x on the beach....wtf is that?

i kinda wanna try it but what if it sucks...there goes 20 dollars...even if it is only one hours work i coulda bought something that i know is good.

if anyone has tried it or has some way of trying it for it cheap plz post a review that...the silhouettes of women on the cover make it kinda intriguing...>>

lol who thought sex would start becoming a factor in shisha advertisement. :P

our local hookah bar has that and actually calls it sex on the beach :)

Ive tried it, its not the best Starbuzz flavors, but its good

hmm. i dont remember, I will try it tomorrow and write a review on the blog :)

Guest SmokeKagu

i just bought it. its actually pretty good. all starbuzz seems to smoke well but the flavor is unique. it has a fruity flavor, almost reminds me of strawberry and raspberry. but a certain heaviness to the flavor...best way i can describe it

Guest trapman

starbuzz... i have noticed a lot of stems in it, but it smokes realy good

I actually heard if you break up those big, fat stems it releases something and gives you a bigger buzz. But I've got to find out where I heard that, because I don't know how that would work.

Guest Whoswho

I've tried Sex on the beach a few times at my local hookah bar,

in my opinion, it tastes like smoking a pine tree, with a hint of sweetness. Dont get me wrong though, still a unique flavor. my friends hated it, and swore it off the first time they tried it. I wound up mixing it later that night with Tangier's cool strawberry. very nice, thick and flavorful smoke. one of my favorite mixes

Guest trapman

ima try that with the strawberry now lol

i have nothing against the stems, i ignor them...

but now i guess i will break em apart ;)

Guest Mikeybass

I ordered Wild Berry Mint..I'll let you know how I liked it

Guest Mikeybass

Ok so I got the Starbuzz Wild Berry Mint... It's one of the best flavors I have now.. its more minty then fruity.. yet you can taste the individual flavors.. it gives a liter buzz then the other shisha I have which I like alot.. the smell is like a berry flavored lip balm.. I would add my favorite blackberry with it...also it lasted alot longer then all of my shisha without having burnt or bitter smoke taste. I give a thumbs up!

Guest Paddy_O'Jesus

I got the Starbuzz Strawberry Margarita. Smoked it with 3 other people, This is our consensus.

It smells great, even through the sealed bag it smelled great.

It smoked good too.

However, it didn't taste much like anything I've ever drank, and nothing at all like a straberry margarita.

Here's my best description, I didn't like or dislike the taste either way and I can't recognize the flavor.

It is somewhat sweet more tangy than sweet, with a generic fruit flavor, overall a thin taste, that smells and smokes much better than it tastes...

I'm going to mix it with something else

Not worth the price.

I might try other flavors but I would rather not make another 250 gm purchase.

They need to sell some 50 gm samples.

Guest trapman

the starbuzz Blue Mist is realy a good flavor, had it at my local hookah bar. I cant realy put my finger on what the flavor is. I found out they say its bueberry and mint, i dont think it is. Its well worth the buy. Especially since i got it 50% off XD

Guest SmokeKagu

i love blue mist as well it is very good. i often like mixing with the heavier flavors. it adds a nice fruity mint to the smoke.

btw it is blueberry and mint.

Guest trapman

yea, thats what they say, but i dont believe it XD

Guest HookahWaffle

Stems are just as good when smoking as having the leaves. I leave my stems in all the time and still get big, fat clouds of happiness.

Brand/Flavor:

Starbuzz Plum

Methodology:

-25 hits/person for two, 15 hits for one over 30-35 minutes

-3 individuals in the circle

-1.5 33mm quick-light Golden coals offset holes rotated every few passes

-3-hose Mya Staff filled with ice water

First Impressions:

The shisha was double-bagged in an attractive tin, though tins all tend to be rather poor for long-term storage. The shisha itself was bright red, soaked in molasses like a maraschino cherry. It smelled strongly sweet, though vaguely medicinal and not at all like plum.

Post Mortem:

Only very slightly moist, thoroughly cooked.

Pros:

-Incredibly thick smoke

-Strong buzz

-Long-lasting smoke

Cons:

-Flavor was unidentifiable and wore off quickly

Andrew's Thoughts:

As our first foray into the much-hyped realm of Starbuzz tobacco, this shisha had a lot riding on it, and overall, it withstood my scrutiny. Though the flavor itself was unimpressive in quality, it was certainly significant and moderately pleasant, at least early on. Sugary yet vaguely medicinal, Starbuzz Plum is no plum tobacco, but it was not bad at all. The smoke itself was remarkably thick, reminding me of some the best bowls of Romman I've ever smoked, though the new Mya certainly didn't hurt. The buzz was also quite significant, putting Caroline to bed and leaving both Eric and I a bit woozy. In the end, not a bad experience, but assuming that the smoke and buzz quality are fairly consistent within a brand, I think it'll be a while before I come back to this flavor.

Eric's Thoughts:

I supposed for our first purchase of Starbuzz, we could have picked an easier flavor than plum, but seeing as we've never smoked a plum tobacco before, we figured we'd give it a try. Personally I thought the flavor was reasonably inaccurate, tasting sweet and slightly medicinal, but strong. At the beginning of the session, the flavor can only be described as dripping off my tongue. Andrew and Caroline didn't have the same opinion however. But for me, this was probably one of the strongest flavors I've tasted in a while. However this was not a lasting flavor. Probably about halfway through, the flavor ceased to be intense, and then quickly disappeared altogether. The smoke was thick and the buzz was as intense as a good bowl or Romman. Bottom line, was it plum? Not really. Was it enjoyable? Yes.

Peanut Gallery:

(Caroline) Aside from the fact that it made me sick after about 10 hits, the plum was alright. The smoke was nice and thick and the buzz was almost comparable to that of Romman. The flavor, however, was quite disappointing. It was not very strong initially, died out quickly, and was not nearly as plum-y as it could have been.

Conclusion:

While the flavor itself was mediocre, the smoke and buzz were of excellent quality and bode well for future Starbuzz experiences.

B-

Guest Dangly

yeah sex on the beach flavor is pretty good, also if you get a double bowl or mix flavors you can get some good stuff :]

yeah we've already put in an order for more shisha to review, x on the beach is one of them.

omg *drools*

that's one of my most favorite flavors by them. hmm. i get paid today :D

omg *drools*

that's one of my most favorite flavors by them. hmm. i get paid today :D

Yeah, I was up waiting for the direct deposit to go through at 2AM today so I could make the order.

Is it bad that ALL of our shisha orders are big enough to net us free Mya acrylics?

-Andrew